XII

Twelve
'Hide Your Eyes,People Can See Your Heart Through Them'

"No your fucking kidding me right?" Walking around the room, finally speaking after only hearing my footsteps for ten minutes.
"Y/n, put yourself in my shoes right now, there's no other choice. We are getting married and that's final" I stopped looking at her directly in the eye I know I'm not allowed but is she serious.
"IN YOUR SHOES, YOUR FUCKING SHOES! My parents sold me to you. I'm there first and only child, I USED TO GET TOLD I WAS THERE FUCKING GOLDEN CHILD! How do you think I feel knowing that my parents never fucking loved me" yelling at her face, which she didn't like because she stood up from the bed
angry.
"You think your so fucking tough don't you. GUESS WHAT Y/N YOUR NOT, YOUR JUST A SCARED LITTLE GIRL AND YOU KNOW IT." I flinched at how loud her voice became in a mid second.

I didn't speak back to her. Wanting to cry but to in front of her, looking down at the ground that's what I did. looking at her black socks she was wearing they got closer than before.

instantly I got scared moving back but any three steps in my back hit a wall. I was tapped both of her hand went to beside either side of my head.

"you do things to me that I don't like y/n" the redhead finally spoke moving my head up by my chin to look at her.
"what things?"I asked
"i'm not sure for once in my life, it fucking pisses me off. What are you doing to me?"
"I don't know either" looking at her in the eyes.
"You should be lucky your not dead yet. Anyone who looks at me in the eyes dies before there next breath."
"You don't have the guts to kill me" I said against her lips lightly touching them.

I let out a little squeal as the mobster picked me up, putting me over her shoulder. Started walking out of the room to a different one.

"If you are being my future wife, we share the same room" she entered her bedroom throwing me on the bed. "I will treat you better than anyone else, you are my first priority along with my business"
"Another thing" the redhead took her top off and came hovering over me.
"Sex is always in the picture, Bruce will get you on birth control."

"Is Maria on birth control?" I asked
"Yes"
"What's going to happen to her now?" Asking another question.
"She will go on with her normal life and she won't know about any of this" Natasha moved a piece of my hair behind my ears.
"Why can't she know?"
"Maria Hill is crazy in love with me y/n. Obsessed even. If she finds out she won't think twice before killing you and I can't have that.Now" the female got off of me and back on her feet.

"Enough questions about that, you and I have to get ready"
"What for?"
"You have to meet my family and business partner" she disappears for a second and comes back with a long, non strap black dress.
"Get ready,love. They will be arriving soon"