XIII

Thirteen
"Even those we love the most can be position to our souls'

Looking into the full body mirror in front of me. Hair was in two dutch braids that my future wife braided. The long black dress was on, had a split running all the way up to just above the knee on the left side.

"Wow" turning my head to the door where the voice came from.
"I think it's too much" I told her, switching my eyes to look at myself again.
"No it's not it's perfect, you look amazing" a accent came from the woman as she spoke.
"Thank you"
"I am trying to locate Natasha, would you know where she is?"
"In her office. She said she had to finish off some last minute work." She gave me a smile before leaving.

Deep breaths y/n, walk down the stairs find her and let her do the rest.
"We meet again" turning my head I see the woman and the female mobster so called my fiancée.
"Yes we do" whispering looking at my feet. Avoid contact.
"You know each other already?" Natasha spoke.
"When I was searching for you I found her but I never got the name"
"Y/n" i simply say earning back a smile.
"Y/n is my soon to be wife" feeling a hand on rest my lower back, Natasha was speaking.
"I'm Wanda, Natasha's business partner. Along with my twin brother, sadly he couldn't make it this evening."

I met Natasha's parents Alexei and Melina. They seemed...interesting I guess you could say. One thing is Natasha doesn't look like either one.

Everyone in the dining room, Alexei seated on the head of the table. Natasha normal sits. Not tonight, tonight she sat beside me.
The sound of everyone talking, utensils scraping an plates as they eat dinner. The plate in front of me was empty. Clean just how it was when I first stepped into this room. Too lost in my thought to eat.

Coming back to reality after hearing a slam at the door. Making me jump in shock.

"There better be food I'm starving" a new voice followed into the room.
"Yelena that is not the way to enter your sisters home" Melina spoke to this blond woman who sat down next to her.
"Yes yes I know." A strong Russian accent came from the lady. As she does hand jesters before putting food on her plate. "Where's the hot sauce?" She spoke again.
"We don't have any" Nat spoke blankly.
"Natalia, how could you not have hot sauce"
"Because I don't. You come into my house and the first thing you say to me is about hot sauce. Not a how have you been." Natasha leaned forwards, Melina rolled her eyes. Wanda and Alexei seemed unbothered.
"Why would I ask that, Your life is very boring."
"Girls stop." Melina spoke and they both went quiet. "This is not time for a argument"

Natasha took a deep breath out and fixed her posture placing a hand on my leg before she spoke once again.
"Y/n this is my sister Yelena, Yelena this is y/n my wife" I smiled at her.
"Twenty-nine long years and Natalia finally found someone"Yelena smiled back at me. "That's not funny" my 'wife' replied back.