XXXIV

Thirty-four
'We repeat what we don't repair."

"Why didn't you ever tell me before hand?" The redhead asked as she poured herself a drink,sitting at the island bench in her chefs like kitchen.
"It never came up in conversation Natasha" I continued to walk into the pantry looking for ingredients.
"Y/n you don't understand what if we were having se-"
"If we WERE having sex than it would turn to be a whole different story." I cut her off placing down flour and other essentials on the countertop.
"You need to be in the habit of taking the pill, I refuse to have dirty,snotty little children running around my house."

"Well how about you go find another wife to keep hostage, Natasha. Because I'm sick of playing your little game. I'm so stupid to actually fall for you just for me to get nothing good in return" I felt the tears in my eyes urging to fall.

"Calm down y/n"

"No don't tell me to calm down I have had enough of this bullshit I want to go. I'm done Natasha"

"It's not safe out there y/n" she tried to reason with me.
"Well I don't feel safe in here either" I started walking out but a hand catches mine.
"Let me go" I say softly
"No No"

It's the first time I have ever seen her in tears. She went down on her knees in front of me begging.
"Don't go please, I love you y/n" she looked up and told me in my eyes. "Please I don't know what I would do without you don't leave me." I know I shouldn't give in but a huge part of me wants too, feels like I have too.
"We can be a couple. Have a kid, children what ever you want."

"I'm sorry Natasha" stepping away I went upstairs to get what I could not without her following.

I opened the main door.

"Y/n,baby please don't leave me. I'm begging you."

I waited a few seconds thinking about my decision, before I closed the door...