VII

Seven
'If they ain't making you glow,glow alone"

"Can we stop playing games, the food is going to burn" hearing footsteps, I'm guessing are hers. They became more faint until she came back.
"I turned it off" my back hits the countertop as she came closer. I was trapped but I wasn't complaining.
"Can I open my eyes now?" Felling her breath come to my neck. It went all the way up to my ear.
"As long as you don't make eye contact" eye contact? Eye contact for what-oh. Hair moved back behind my shoulder. Little pecks are felt on my neck, opening me eyes. The redhead smashes her lips with mine.

Immediately kissing back. My hands go around Natasha's neck. Hers went to the back of my thighs lifting me up on the countertop. I didn't want it to stop. I didn't want either of us to pull away. Legs wrapped around Natasha's waist pulling her impossibly closer. Eventually we pull away panting.
"Tell me what you want y/n. What do you want me to do to you?" Pecking her lips a few times. I finally spoke back.
"You, I want you too fuck me. Right here right now"

My shirt was thrown across the room,so was my bra. Natasha tongue was down my throat.
My hands travel down to her chest all the way to the hem of her top. Breaking the kiss. I took it off and threw it.
Not a second later are lips connected once again.

Natasha felt a addicted to her. The second there lips touched, it felt right. No Natasha didn't want to have sex with her hostage but it just felt right.
But it will only be this once. Right?
She took of y/n's pants, taking along her white panties as well. Romanoff pushed y/n down on the cold counter. Looking at her naked body. Y/n was perfect, Nat thought. Trailing kissed from her neck down to her tits. Leaving hickeys.
Natasha sucked on y/n's left hard nipple. Massaging her right tit in her right hand. Y/n arched her back. Making Nat smile because she know y/n liked what she was doing to her.

"Fuck" I let out as Natasha moved to my right boob. She was sucking and nibbling. It felt so good.
"You like that y/n" the redhead started kissing down my stomach. All the way until she come face to face with my soaking wet pussy.
She started eating me out. Moving my hands to grip her hair. Natasha took them and put them back above my head. I turned into a moaning mess.
When she was done, Natasha came back up to kiss me. She undid her jeans. I felt her dick against my pussy about to go in.

"Go slow please" I felt her dick slip in, tear drop rolled down my eye from how big it was.
"I don't do slow y/n. Raw and fast that's how I fuck" Natasha started pounding in and out of me.
"Go slower please, it hurts" the female mobster pulled her dick out of her hostage.
"Your a fucking virgin are you" Natasha started putting on her clothes.
"Is that a problem?" I ask jumping off the countertop.
"Of course it's a fucking problem, your a fucking virgin y/n I don't fuck virgins. I should have known you were one when you kept throwing yourself at me" I started walking around the kitchen picking up my clothes and putting them back on.
"Throwing myself at you. I don't recall doing that. If anything that would be you. Go fuck Maria"
"Maybe I will at least she isn't a virgin"