V

Five
'Good girls go to heaven, bad girls just make you FEEL like you are in heaven'

A week went by, It felt the same, moaning coming from the other side of the house. Natasha's fuck buddy seemed to be here everyday sometimes even three time a day. Natasha hasn't really spoken to me since that breakfast.
Tonight it was boiling hot. Wearing only a long t-shirt and panties. It's currently eleven pm and I couldn't sleep. Wondering what the redhead is doing right about now because I need a drink of water.

Leaving my room, walking down the hall and up the stairs. Hoping she was in her office as she has been since earlier today.
Once again no one was around. Silence filled up the mansion. Only things you could hear was my footsteps and breathing.
Opening the double doors to see the female mobster. A cigarette in on hand. Phone in the other. Walking in, quietly sitting standing there waiting for her call to finish. She was angry, Natasha has strictly told me I wasn't allowed to step a single foot into this room. Looks like I didn't listen.

"Then kill them Bucky, I'll find another way!" The yelling made me jump a little in fright. Hanging up a knife got thrown across the room only centimetres away from my face.
"How many fucking times do I have to tell you to not come in here!" The woman's anger lead to me. Watching as she drank the rest of the alcohol in the glass.
"I um wanted a glass of water, but Thor isn't here so I came to you" feeling nervous because she was already angry. Groaning and stood up. Getting shoved out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

"Where is everyone?" Asking the Natasha. She was leaned up against the kitchen countertop. Arms crossed like always.
"There homes, they are all dismissed after eight o'clock" lifting up on my tippy toes so I could reach the glass. My t-shirt lifted, Natasha's eyes couldn't help but look.
"What if someone breaks in? You don't have your guards" turning around, opening the fridge for good water.
"I know how to protect myself, shit gets bad. I got a safe room" walking closer to me taking the cold jug of water from my hands. Filling up the glass and opening the freezer.
"Sounds like you got it all figured out. But why such a big house for only you to be in it why the end of the day." Taking a sip of my water. Watching as Natasha turned around putting two ice cubes in the glass. Making it splash as they make contact with the water.

"I enjoy my own company" the female mobster walked forwards, putting either hands beside me on the countertop. Pinning me there.
"When is my parents deadline? You know so I know when you will kill me" a smirk plastered on the redhead's lips.
"You ask a lot of questions do you y/n" smelling the alcohol on her breath. Does she always drink?
"I'm just..." I traveled my eyes down to look at her kissable lips. " curious" I earned a chuckle from the woman.
"Of course you are, they always are"
"Why is it so bad to make eye contact with you?" The smirk disappears. Anger appears back onto her face.
"That's where we draw the line y/n."

Snatching the glass from my hand and throwing it into the sink. Gripping my wrist tightly. Dragging we up the stairs I nearly fell. Many times.
Letting go of my wrist and shoving me into my room. Hitting the wooden floor hard on my arm. More pacifically my wrist. Shot of pain entered me.
Natasha didn't care at the time. Not one fucking bit, she slammed the door. I heard it click locked.
Getting off of the floor. Pain in my wrist just manageable. As all my body weight was on top of it moments before.
Deciding it was easier just to sleep it off. I did.