X

Ten
'It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply'

My night started off pretty plan. After the red-head was done watching me workout she went off do what do whatever she was doing. I took another shower and chilled.My movie I was watching finished and I felt the something sweet to eat so I made my way to the kitchen.

Getting there, I walked into the giant pantry. finding a tub of vanilla frosting I take it with me. walking back out getting a spoon. standing in the cold dark, I was staring at the walls ahead of me. Eating spoon fulls of sweet frosting because why the fuck not.

Going up the staircase, trying to find this woman. I was bored per usual, its always so quiet once everyone leaves. thinking out it no one else is here, I could make a run for it and go find my parents. What will happen if I even step out the door?

Walking back down, I unlocked the big wooden double doors. Opening them I step out. nothing happened, huh. Could have done this ages ago. You would think for a famous mobster she would have better security.Seconds later I take everything I said back. I had a gun at the back of my head.

"turn around" I hear her female voice say.
"there's no need for that"telling her slowly turning around. she took the gun away from my head.
"what the fuck you doing out, I could have fucking killed you"
"I wanted to see what would happen" telling her I shiver for the cold breeze.
"yeah well now you know" the woman wrapped a arm around my waist walking me back inside.
"how did you even know I was out there? nothing happed, there was no alarm"
"I have a silent alarm" oh that explains it. she pressed some buttons on the keypad once she shut the door. "your not allowed out again" saying to me strictly.
"but its boring here, I want to go outside. I want to go shopping again or something, anything" I complied to her. Begging.
"No begging isn't going to work y/n" Natasha replied.
"you probably love it when I beg" I say with some attitude, looking down at my frosting stirring it.

It all went silent I turned and left her there. Walking to my bedroom, I could feel her presents behind me following.
I got up the stairs turning right and walking, Natasha took hold of my shoulders turning the other way.

Confused I walked in the direction she wanted me too. ending up at the woman's bedroom door.
the redhead opened it gesturing for me to walk into the clean, dark room. going to sit on her bed I was still fucking confused on why she lead me here. next thing happened Natasha switched on the light.

The female mobster bent down in-front of me taking my chin in her hand.
"Watcha doin?" Asking her.
"You have the most prettiest eyes"
"There basic" I simply replied.
"I still love them"
"Why am I in here?" Asking another question. Earning a chuckle from the woman as she sits down beside me.
"You like asking a lot of questions, don't you y/n" The mobster said laying down looking at her ceiling fan that was spinning.
"It's even better when you answer them" reply, my hands moved to fiddle  with her strings on her grey joggers Natasha was wearing. Making the redhead sit up on her elbows.
"Now what are you doing?"
"You don't answer my questions why should I answer yours" replied back.
"Fair point, but move this here" she moved her hand further down. Looking at her Natasha pulled me into a kiss. Biting my bottom lip as she pulled away.