electric

Orphan demiPro hero y/c(No ship, just a parent child relationship, also demi is 7 and y/c is 26)

Orphan demi
Pro hero y/c
(No ship, just a parent child relationship, also demi is 7 and y/c is 26)

Demi was orphaned at a young age due to her dangerous quirk. Instead of teaching her control, her parents dropped her off at the adoption agency and said bye. After that it went down hill. She had to wear clothes covering heavy insulation just to be around the other kids, but no one ever wanted to play with her, they just thought she was a freak. She was put in the corner for no reason, her quirk often acting up and hurting her because of how it was connected to her emotions. It wasn't until the day that the hero's came to visit that she started to feel a bit better. Y/c was her favorite pro hero, she always wantwd to be like them, although the workers sometimes found ways to keep little demi away from the hero's who visit. Currently she was in a corner, in a completely different room trying not to cry, cause of how she was being treated. She just wanted to say hi to her favorite hero, it wasn't fair. She started crying and pulled off the benie and gloves she had on, it was to hot. Her quirk acted up and sparks few at the walls near her. She sat on the floor and pulled her knees into her chest, ballijg herself up. She cried harder and gripped the little drawing in her hand. Her quirk reached an outlet and the lights and fans began to all go out in the whole building. She could hear kids yelling and somw starting to cry because of the sudden dark. Demi didn't hear the door open a few minutes later, she was still crying, although her quirk had stopped. She noticed a flashlight light and turned to look at the door, wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry...i won't do it again. Please don't send me to my room" she said, thinking it was one of the workers. "Please, I'm really sorry. I promise it won't happen again" she said, already tearing up again. Y/c just staired at the 10 year old little girl in the corner, shining the flashlight a bit away from her and frowned, had she caused this? What was she even doing in this room? Why did her clothes look so heavy, she was gonna over heat in those. They jumped a bit when they heard crying and looked at demi, she couldn't have been older then 7, but she looks so tiny and skinny...almost malnourished. Y/c had heard about kids in the foster system and orphanages being discriminated because of quirks but they didn't know it was this bad. Y/c flinched feeling a jolt of electricity suddenly hit them and groaned, coming back to reality and seeing her crying again, asking not to be sent back or punished.

Y/c?...