Fantasy au
Modern au

Demi was always neglected by her peers and parents

Demi was always neglected by her peers and parents. She always wanted more, needed more. She wanted to feel inportant and loved. Currently it was her birthday and she was at the store picking out a cupcake and some candles. She payed for the stuff and then headed home. It was pretty dark now and demi got to her house. She went inside and sighed, putting a candle in her cupcake and then lighting it. "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. Happy birthday dear me. Happy birthday to me" she said and sighed, closing her eyes, thinking of her wish and then smiling a bit. "I wish to go to a place where i am loved, where people love me" she said and blew out the candle. "Please." She whispered. She opened her eges and smiled, pulling the candle out and then eating her cupcake. She went to bed that night and something magic happened. When demi woke up she stretched out in her large comfortable bed and hugged one of the many pillows...wait a sec she didn't a large bed or a bunch of pillows. She opened her eyes and they went wide when she saw she was in a large and lavish room. She looked around and ran a hand over the sheets. Were these silk? She smiled a bit and laid down in bed, assuming jt was just a dream and deciding to enjoy it. She sat back up hearing a knock on her door. "Come in" she called quitely. A maid entered the room with some food and smiled at her. "Hello princess. Feeling a little lazy today? Would you like for me to get your outfit out for the birthday ball your family is holding?" She asked. Demi took the food and began to eat, she covered her mouth a littlw and nodded, seallowing the food. "Yes please." She said and smiled. "I would very much appreciate that" she said. She continued to eat and watched the maid as she got out the most gorgeous dress she had ever seen and fixed tbe rest of the outfit together with jewelry, and shoes and gloves. It was amazing. She was honestly thrilled at all of this. She finished her food and then got up, getting ready for this big grand party. She listened to the maid talk, laughing a little and smiling. "Oh y/c is just gonna be blown away at how beautiful you look. Honestly the whole kingdom thinks you two are just the ideal couple. I mean obviously you two aren't dating but if you were it would adorable. I bet their gonna ask you out tonight" she said and took demi to the mirror where she looked at herself. Demi smiled and tucked a bit of hair behind her ear. She noticed her ears were pointed but just decided to ignore them and relaxed. "Thank you" she said and smiled a bit. "Would you mind if i take a minute alone?" She asked. "Go ahead princess, take all the time you need" she said and then left. Demi sat on the bed and sighed, she was worried. If she was here, where was this place's demi? She felt kinda bad. She stayed there for a while just thinking until she heard a knock on the door and what she assumed was her mom telling her to hurry up and that people were waiting. She got up and brushed off her dress, before going out. She saw all her siblings and parents smiling at her and hugged them all. They went together, her parents first, then her siblings and then her. She walked down the stairs and looked around, her eyes landing on y/c and smiled softly at them. Based on the way the maid made them out to be she could only assume that was them.

Y/c?...