family day

Big brother hawks
Little sister demi
General studies demi

Hawks was pretty much the sweet heart and bachelor of the hero community. Very few people out shined him with his bright red wings, gorgeous smile, good looks and sweet talk. The only person almost everyone agreed was just as pretty or even more so was his baby sister demi takami. She had a different quirk from her brother but that didn't stop people from liking her. Her shiny blonde hair, bright gold eyes, innocent smile and sparkley freckles made her quite the light of people's lives once they found out about her. They were often called the 'pretty siblings' and quite the photoshoot team. It all started when demi was 11 and she sat in on one of her brother's starter photoshoots. The photographer thought it was a little odd to have someone else here but didn't say much sense well the commission was paying quite well for him to be here and do the job. Although she was oddly pretty and whenever they went on breaks the two blonds would spend the entire time talking, mostly with keigo seeing if she was ok. After a bit the photographer got an idea of taking some pictures of the two together. They didn't come out the best sense demi hadn't been trained properly by the commission like her brother had but they were adorable none the less. After that ut was only a matter of time until hawls rose to fame and the number 3 spot and demi was getting more and more recognized by modeling agencies, civilians, and fashion brands, though her life a complete mystery, it wasn't until they were caught eating out together and someone tried to run a dating scandal store that hawks finally made an announcement about demi being his little sister. After that she pretty much said bye to her public life and hello fame. She got more and more deals and offers from people. It wasn't until she was 16 and got into ua that demi could hope for a somewhat normal life, she had gotten used to it all by now, people asking about her, about her brother, trying to get the 'juicy bits' of her life. She also pretty much gave up hope spending time with her brother, due to him constantly working for the commission and basically being their lap dog, which was the only reason he was allowed custody over her. That leads us to the current situation.

It was family day at ua today, everyone's parents/siblings/legal guardians were allowed to come and visit and see ua life for themselves. Demi was ecstatic about it and was really hoping her brother would show up, wanting to spend time with him and show him all around ua. When everyone's family's began to come demi waited in her classroom and watched her peers interact with their family, all the while shebwas checking her watch and waiting for keigo to show up, he promised he would make it, he never broke his promises to her. Classes passed by and soon it was time for lunch, demi was starting to get a little worried that something had happened or that keigo was breaking his promise. But then she heard some commotion and looked over, smiling when she saw her brother and waved at him. "Keigo! Over here!" She called out from her table, her brother coming over right away and squishing her in a hug. "Hey baby feathers" he said and sat down with her. Demi was beyond excited and happily talked and ate with her brother, although after a bit she did notice one of her friends didn't seem to have family that came. She frowned a bit and went over to them. "Hey y/c. you wanna come eat with me and my brother? I noticed your a little lonely" she said and smiled at them "you could probably get his autograph if you want." She added.

Y/c...