families

I got into the secret of moonacre again so here you go))

Fantasy au
Enemies to lovers

Tw: attempted kidnapping, mild stalking

(The aesthetic: slightly obsessive goth × sassy softie)

Demi was brought up in a high society city with a absent father. So at the sudden death of her father, and a man so deep in debt as him, she suddenly had to move and lost next to everything. She moved in with her estranged uncle in the country side and well...it was very different than what she was used to. First of all she was attacked and almost kidnapped by some man on her way over, now she's sure he uncle hates her. I mean hate may be a bit to strong of a word... and sure he was generally described as cold and standoff-ish by most people but she was sure he didn't like her. So she took to spending either all her time outside or in the library reading the treasure trove that was in the books. Currently she was out riding on her own, along the edge of the forest and sighed a little. She looked into it, feeling slightly drawn in and biting her lip a little. She sighed and gave in, sliding off her hourse and tieing him to a post while she went in. She was maybe a bit in when she got grabbed from behind, letting out a muffled scream when a hand was clamped over her mouth. "Well would you look what i caught? I pretty little princess lost in the woods, didn't uncle tell you that the woods were my family's?" They whispered into her ear. Demi grunted and struggled, trying to get away.

Y/c??