rebound

Pregnant demi
Y/c and demi used to date
Male y/c
Pro hero y/c and demi

Demi was looking at the test in her hand in shock. "Fuck" she said and sighed. She leaned her head against the wall of her bathroom and closed her eyes. "I'm fucking pregnant...from the bitch who used me as a rebound" she said and laughed. "What am i gonna do?... i can't raise a kid on my own..." she muttered. "Should i call him? Maybe not, he did leave me. Ugh...fuck it I'm calling the squad" she said and grabbed her phone, taking a pic of the pregnancy test and sending it to her friends group chat. 'Y/c got me pregnant but he also just broke up with me and told me he was using me as a rebound so. And yes I'm keeping it. Who wants to be a god parent?' She sent and watched the chat for their reactions. She got a mix of reactions, bakugo of course claiming favorite uncle rights and saying he was gonna murder her ex as well as telling demi she was gonna be on paperwork duty for a while. Mina and sero (not a ship) calling god mother and father, jiro claiming main baby sitter rights, and kirishima offering to move in to help her if she needed it. She laughed and smiled happily.

\\A couple months later//

Demi was currently 6 months pregnant and in an interview. She was talking with the interviewer about her life now and the changes and was joking about her friend group and their support through all of this. Then came the big question, who was the father. They suggested kirishima, then bakugo, both of which she gagged and made a made a face.

"Oh no, no, no, no. Don't get me wrong their both attractive but their like my brothers. Being the youngest of the group I'm pretty much the baby sister." She said and laughed.

"So who is the father then?" The interviewer asked.

"Oh pro hero y/c. But he's not gonna be involved with the baby's life. He was just using me as a rebound and now has a different partner so he's out of the picture. But sero does have god father rights, mina will also be the god mother. They claimed those titles when i told them" she said and smiled a bit.

"Really? Have you told y/c about the baby."

"Nope, but if he's watching this then guess he knows now. And he's not going to be in this child's life no matter how much he begs. He gave up his rights when he told me i was just a rebound and left me and immediately got with someone else" she said

"Really? You don't seem very sorry or phased"

"Oh not really. I have an amazing support system. And besides why spend time fussing over someone who doesn't care about you, sides I'm going to be a great mom, i know that already"

"Well that looks like all the time we have here folks. It was lovely having you here hero chargebolt. And good luck with the rest of your pregnancy" the interviewer said before the interview ended and it went to commercial.

Y/c was watching the interview and just in shock, pregnant...demi was pregnant. And it was his kid? Demi was pregnant with his kid. "I messed up"

Y/c?....