fallen

Reincarnation au
Demon y/c
Past life angel demi
Human demi

Demi had been an angel in her past life, she didn't know this though. Y/c however did, and had been looking for her sense she had died nearly 2000 years ago. It took 2000 years until y/c could have found her again. She looked just as perfect as before. They couldn't help but go to her in dreams. Y/c couldn't get to ger unless they were summoned by her.  Y/c just kept it up, kept feeding her beautiful dreams and watched as she seemed to fall in love again. They wanted her so bad, watching her moves through a mirror and seeing her life, her hard, scary life. Y/c couldn't help it, it pissed them off. They had to figure out a way to get her to summon them. Currently they were in a dream though, an old one but a beautiful one. The first time theg had met. Demi was wandering around on earth and exploring, it eas her first trip, y/c was put in charge of her and would not stop flirting. "Come on pretty, just let me have a tiny touch. They look ao soft and plush" y/c teased and smirked. "Stop that! Your not touching my wings. Pervert. Your so mean to me. God wouldn't approve" she said and crossed her arms, puffing her cheeks. "But I've never seen wings so white before. You must be especially pure to have this color. It looks like fresh snow" y/c compliments and circled the girl. "No, I've told you before. Your starting to make me upset." She said and pouted, her wings puffing in annoyance.

Y/c?...