dragon egg

Dragon shifter y/c
Human demi
Protective parent y/c

Demi knew exactly how she ended up in the situation and didn't really have any regrets. See she had just been minding her own buisness trying to do her work and she had come across a big egg...well she thought that maybe it had been a jewel at first cause it was so shniy but upon closer inspection it was an egg. So what did she do? Simple, took it home. She didn't know what the egg was for but she was going ti keep it and if it hatched, raise whatever the hell was in it. She just forgot one tiny thing, that egg probably had a parent. And thats kinda how she ended up meeting y/c. A large dragon shifter and very angry dragon. She was just trying to keep her new baby warm when her door was literally torn off it's hinges and thrown away. And when she looked up she saw a very pissed off y/c. "So your the one that took my egg. Give it back" y/c growled and moved to take the egg, but before they could demi had already grabbed it and was holding it close to her chest. "No, i found it, it was alone and freezing. I'm keeping it warm" she said and frowned. "It's my baby now so leave" she added. "Alright then, if you want to keep it so bad, then i keep you" y/c said and grabbed the blond human, making her scream and left the little house. Instead taking her to a cave in the mountains and dropping her in a nest. "There, this is where you stay now. You try to leave and I'll kill you" y/c said strictly ans turned away, although heard her softly talking to the egg. Y/c felt something in thier heart soften a bit but shook it off. Ans thats how demi got here, sittinf in a dragon nest, with a dragon egg, and she really didn't regret it. Instead she had just accepted it, of course making y/c go to her house and some of her stuff. Right now she was waiting for y/c to come back from hunting and was reading some fairytales to the egg.

Y/c??..