Is this going to be loosely based off of the boy? maybe. Have i actually seen the movie? No.))

Nanny demi
Doll y/c
Possessed doll y/c

Demi had been given the job as a nanny and she felt a bit weirded out by what she had to do. She was supposed to take care of this weird porcelain doll. She had been given this long and specific list of rules to follow. She was then prepped and had the whole routine explained and ahowed to her. Then the family left on vacation, leaving demi alone with this creepy doll. At first demi followed the rules, actually babying the doll and treating it like an actual person. She would put on music on her phone and then pick up the doll and dance with it. She would feed it, leaving the unused food out as she went to go bath and put the doll to bed. Although after that things started to get weird. Some of her stuff would disappear, the food would vanish, and she always felt like she was being watched. So she started leaving the doll and going off to do her own things. What she didn't know was that this was making y/c very upset. Y/c didn't like that she was leaving so often, which she was doing now, she was going out in the garden to do some work in it and just left the doll alone in a room.