mermay

Mermaid demi
Human y/c
Pirate y/c

Demi had been more adventurous than her orher siblings. That's how she ended up here. In the net of a pirate ship. She squirmed and clawed at the ropes as they tangled around her and lifted her out if the water. She screamed and thrashed around in the net. When she was dropped on the deck pirates surrounded her. She hissed feeling a pain in her tail and looked down seeing a sword in her tail fin. She tried to pull away but only wound up with harsh pain. There came the sound of a gun and everyone stopped. Demj looked towards where the shot came from and stopped struggling so much.. she looked at the person who walked between the parted crowd. They looked at the sword in her fin and then pulled it out. Demi gave a noise of pain and tried to scramble away and towards the ocean when she was grabbed and picked up. She started trying to hit the person, her sharp nails clawing at them. "Cut that out. I'm trying to help you. Dumb fish" they hissed and tightened their grip on her, taking her to a private room. Demi was put in a large glass box and a lid slip over her. Demi began to try and get out and hissed at the other person. "Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you" they said. "I just want something pretty to look at" demi hit the glass and cracked it a little. She glared at the human pirate and crossed her arms.

Y/c?...