vampire puppy love

Vampire y/c
Bride demi
Mostly fluff with little angst sprinkles
Slightly obsessive y/c
Reincarnation

Demi couldn't believe her eyes, this was like some kind of dream. She was laying in bed, next to the hottest person she had ever seen. She tried to wrap her head around it and peeked under the bed, still clothed thankfully. She relaxed a bit and slowly moved to get out of bed. She squeaked feeling arms wrap around her and pull her back into the bed, and lips kissing her neck. "Where are you going love?" A voice asked and little sharp teeth nipped at the back of her next. "Um...love?" She muttered softly and turned around, looking at the person "I'm sorry i don't know how i got here." She said and flinched a bit seeing them frown and bit her lip nervously. "Don't do that. You could harm the skin. You need to take care of yourself ya know. My name is y/c, and you my lovely demi, are my bride to be" y/c said and took her hand, kissing it. "I've been admiring you for so long. I couldn't resist snatching you up last night. You were all alone in the woods ya know." Y/c said and cupped her cheek trying ti kiss her but demi pushed them away. "What? No, I'm not engaged to anyone...and did you kidnap me?" She asked and got out of the bed, looking scared. "What? No, my love i. Don't be scared. I would never hurt you. I love you" y/c said and sat up, moving a little to quick for a person and holding demi in their arms, kissing her cheek. "Don't leave me, i-i won't let you. I found you so your mine." Y/c said matter of factly and held her close and tight. "Mine. Mine all mine. Don't go, it took me forever to find you again my love, please" y/c pleaded. "I'll give you everything you could ever want. You'll be treated like a queen. I promise." Y/c whispered and demi relaxed a bit in the hold, her mind feeling a little fuzzy. She gave a little nod before passing out and leaning fully on y/c for support. Y/c smiled and buried their face inti Demi's neck, taking ib a deep breath. "So sweet...just one little taste" they whispered and princed demi beck just a little, softly sucking on the little hole and tasting the blood. "So sweet. So perfect" y/c whispered and laid her back down in the bed. "She'll be hungry when she wakes up, I'll make her favorite dishes. Hopefully she'll still like them even in a different time"

Y/c?