smut starter

Incase the name couldn't tell you other wise this is a smut starter, so don't like, leave.

Fantasy au
Mage demi
Demon y/c
Tentacles kink
Size difference kink
Pubic sex
Sex slave training

Demi had once been a proud and feared mage, but at the moment she was anything but that. Instead she was hanging in the air, her arms tied up, her clothes ripped to shreds and her legs opened wide. She was being violated roughly, large slimy red Tentacles were slamming in and out of her pussy, and her ass, and her mouth. They were wrapped all around her body and she was being roughly violated by them. All of tjis was in the smack dab middle of hell. Meaning anyone could see, and one of the spectators was y/c, simply watching their work. They had been the one to take down this dumb mage, and was now turning her into a whore for anyone, mainly themself to use. Demi came once again, how many was that now? 10? Y/c couldn't care and simply added another tentacle to her pussy. They liked the reactions she gave when she got another one. They glanced around at all the other horny demons and got an idea, she really had been such a pain, so why not let people get their anger out on said pain. They lowered her and got her in position to be fucked. "Attention everyone, this show is now interactive. Get in line to fuck the whore mage demi kaminari!" Y/c yelled and smirked, seeing how people seemed to scramble to get in line. Humanoid and nonhumanoid alike all lining up to get to fuvk her, anywhere, pussy, ass, mouth, tits, they didn't seem to care. meanwhile demi was trying to protest but she couldn't catch her breath enough.

Y/c?...