disapproval

Y/c's friends and family didn't really aprove of demi and y/c dating. I mean for one they all just assumed she was some gold digger or sugar baby. They also thought she was to dumb to contribute to conversations or work a 'respectable' job.  I mean she was kinda dumb but not that dumb. Yeah she had a hard time understanding some stuff and she had some mental stuff that slowed her down but it wasn't her fault. Y/c didn't really like the way they talked about demi. I mean yeah she didn't have a whole bunch of money, yeah she didn't grow up with the same opportunities as y/c but they loved her anyways. She was sweet, soft, kind, beautiful, loving, and so, so much more. The girl was innocent and perfect. Y/c saw how much it hurt demi to be talked down to like that and tried their best to stick up for her but it was a little hard sometimes. Demi just opted to ignore them though. Although y/c's best friend, r/c, kept making 'jokes' about her background. It was starting to bug demi. So when r/c made a comment about demi possibly faking a pregnancy  demi just gave a little smile and laugh. For the next while demi didn't respond to r/c trying to make fun of her, just dropping tiny hints to something to make r/c paranoid she may be pregnant. Although it all came to a head at a dinner one night with y/c's family and friends, demi wasn't drinking. R/c made a comment about being surprised demi was so sober given how she grew up and how 'her people' tended to be the worst with addictions. Demi just said she was on a diet and continued eating. Y/c frowned at the comment and glanced at demi. R/c was annoyed and kept trying to ask demi more and more questions until eventually they just blurted out "your pregnant aren't you? You must be trying to baby trap y/c huh? Little gold digger" they said sourly. Demi paused and glanced at r/c then at y/c. She had told y/c about being sick as a kid and having to have her ovaries removed so she wouldn't  get sicker. Meaning she can't have kids, at least not biologically.

Y/c?...