insane

'Insane' demi
Doctor y/c

Not a ship chapter yall! Demi is going to be 16 and y/c will be late 20s to early 30s))

Trigger warning for: implied abuse, mention of death, implied r@p€ and sa, mentioned teen pregnancy and miscarriage.

Y/c was the new doctor at a psychiatric hospital, and their assigned patient was a blond teen named demi kaminari. The girl was supposedly driven insane by her own quirk. She was in a insulated room with a simple cot, non suffocation blanket, pillow, and she had a bunch of stuffed animals. She would get three meals a day, plus 3 snack privileges a day and she would have 5 therapy sessions with y/c a day. she had on special quirk erasing bracelets, and had a one way window in her room. Meaning the staff could see into her room but she couldn't see outside her room. Her hair was almost always a static mess. Currently y/c was trying to get demi to talk to them, but demi didn't seem very interested and just kept humming the same tune over qnd over again. "how about we make a deal. You talk to me at least 3 times a day and at the end of week i may get you a new toy. How does that sound?" They asked demi clanced at them "maybe" she muttered and went back to her humming. "Maybe not" she said again after a minute. "What kind of toy? I only like stuffed animals. They remind me of something but i can't remember what. Electricity tends to...melt the mind ya know" she explained and looked at y/c. "You look old...what were we talking about? I can't remember? Wait...your new aren't you? Oooh, ya know the last doc i was with tried to fix me with physical therapy. It always felt weird and kinda painful. But one day he made the mistake of taking off my bracelets, and i ended up killing him...have you ever killed someone before?" She rambled and hugged her pikachu stuffie. "Even before i was here people used to do painful and weird physical things with me, i just kept zapping them till they went away though. But eventually the shocks went to my head and poof. Bye bye brain. Your not gonna do any physical therapy stuff to me like the last doc right?" She asked. "I also did the shockies to my dad when i was younger cause he wouldn't stop hurting my brother...i don't like people hurting my brother....maybe that's why i like stuffies so much. Their like my babies" she muttered. "One time i had a baby in me...but mommy killed it, then i came here after a bunch of zaps" she added and pulled her knees to her chest, tearing up a bit. "Is it bad i kinda want my baby again?" She whispered and teared up, burying her face into her stuffie and started to cry.

Y/c?