angst with triggers

Triggers: drug abuse, drug relapse, sex as a coping method, past abuse, implied attempt, accidental overdose, past attemps, sexual abuse, work abuse.

Rich y/c
Stripper y/c
Addict demi
Y/c wants to help demi
Demi keeps relapsing

Demi was a worker at a very popular strip club. She mostly went their cause it payed enough to cover her rent and to feed her addictions. Well until she met y/c. Y/c ended up falling in love with the beautiful dancer. They took her out on dates, lent her money for 'rent' until they found out it wasn't for rent, but to feed a drug addiction. At that y/c made demi move in with them. They got her in rehab, but let her keep the job, not wanting to seem controlling or overbearing. What they didn't know was that she had set up the meeting with her dealer in the back of the club. She had been good for a bit, until something happened with her boss and she was set back. At least not till she ended up getting caught by y/c. This happened many times, with demi almost immediately regretting it all and breaking down, begging y/c not to leave her. Y/c tried their best to get her the help she needed but it was becoming to much. When they finally got it out of demi why she was so bad they were shocked. She had been like this sense she was 14 when he dad got her addicted. Then in foster care. And once she was kicked out at 18 she got a job at a club, the praise from the men and women and even the attention of her boss made her feel good for a bit then she relapsed and spiraled. Till she met y/c, she genuinely tried to get better, she did, but she kept getting set backs and kept relapsing. It was hard to quite, she kept using sex to try and escape, sleeping with whoever wanted her at the club. Currently y/c was yelling at her because they caught her shooting up again and she was just sitting there, her brain all foggy and she began to shake. "Y/c...i think i jeed to go to the doctor." She muttered but y/c didn't hear her. "I took to much" she muttered and her vision began to fade and she tried to get up, but kust collapsed, finally getting the attention of y/c. "Doctor" she muttered and began to pass out. "To much, i took to much. Help me please" she muttered.

Y/c?...