villianess

Basically one of those 'i was reincarnated as a villianess in my favorite manga' things. ))

Demi had a...hard life so to say. Basically she was trapped in an abusive family. Her one escape was books and games, it helped her more than anything to find a way to escape her stupid world, even if it was just for a little. Demi ended up dying young, a product if her father's abuse.

When demi opened her eyes she was laying in a crib and looked around she heard talking and gave a soft whine, kicking her little feet and starting to cry. She didn't know why she was so small, or why she couldn't move or well anything. She felt something warm pick her up and cooed softly, cuddling onto whatever it was. It was so warm and nice. She looked up at whoever was holding her and tried to talk but all that came out was baby bable. She reached up her hand and felt something, grabbing it and pulling. She heard a yell and let go, tearing up quickly and starting to cry, not liking the loud sound. She heard soothing sounds after that and slowly stopped crying. As demi grew up and was able to actually get a gauge on where she was, she finally understood. She was in her favorite manga. The inly problem. She was in the role of the evil main villianess who was executed towards the end of it, promoting a happy ending for the main couple. So now demi had to find a way to escape her fate.

Demi's original character was shallow and greedy and selfish. Though living this life now she understood why. Her family was desperate, they needed a power grab and quick. And how else to use their only daughter but thrust her into the arms of the heir. So here she was, 7 years old, being presented at a ball and introduced to the highest ranking nobles and royalty, hoping to catch a betrothal. And who should she run into but the heir, y/c. Their parents were chatting and demi stayed quite, not sure what to do and gripping onto her father's suit, feeling eyes on her and stayijg quite. This was where the story began, where the villianess would first begin torturing the lead that would one day order her execution, and so she stayed by her father's side, determined to not cause any problems or get any enemies. She just needed a rich match for the future and she would be ok, jist stay away from the royals and she would be fine, even if the royal child kept asking her to go play and to introduce her to their friends. She stayed close by her father and hugged his leg, not wanting to cause any problems. Cause knowing her, problems came so easy.

Y/c???

(Basically y/c and demi are kids right now but through time skils they'll grow up)