child

Kid demi
Human demi
Vampire y/c
Adult y/c
NOT A SHIP CHAPTER! PLATONIC CHAPTER! NO SHIPS UNLESS YOU WANNA BRING IN ANOTHER CHARACTER!

Demi didn't really understand what was happening, one second she was stuffed in a closet and told not to make a sound or move and then there was screaming, then the door to the closet opened and demi got so scared she just passed out. Y/c stared at the small, bruise covered little girl infront of them. The tiny humam couldn't be more than 5. Well thats what they had originally thought until they noticed how thin she was, y/c could practically see her bones, not only that but dhe was dirty. "Stupid humans" they muttered softly and picked up the tiny girl. "Can't even care for a child correctly" they muttered and sighed. Y/c reached down and picked up the tiny thing. They thought about the options on what to do, they could kill her or...take care of her. They didn't even know how to care for a human child, much more a sickly one. They weighed the options and hummed softly, deciding why not just raise this one. They needed something to do anyways. Y/c began walking back home and once their they gave the kid to a maid, telling her to get the small one cleaned, dressed, and in a nice room. When demi eventually woke up she felt...soft? Everything around her felt soft and comfortable, and really cozy. She smiled a little and nuzzled into the plush sheets. It took her a minute to rewlize that her family didn't have anything this nice, or soft. She sat up at that and rubbed her eyes, looking around and then down at herself. She was wearing really comfy and nice pajamas, in a really fancy and soft bed. She looked around the room and saw it filled with alot of toys, pilllows, blankets, dolls. All the things that a little girl would want. She glanced towards the door when she heard it open and quickly pulled the blankets over her head and laid back down.

Y/c?...