open relationship

Toxic relationship
Bad example of 'polygamy'
Not a poly relationship
Fem y/c

Demi was married to an extremely toxic person. They were abusive and cruel and extremely narcissistic. Demi frankly hated being married to them. So when theh asked to open the relationship demj wasn't that shocked, hurt but not shocked. She just gave in, not sure what else to do. Their partner just simply brought girl after girl home, completely ignoring their wife. Demi didn't want to argue and well decided she may as well try to find someone for herself. Low and behold she found y/c, a beautiful, understanding, and caring women. The women made sweet promises to demi, loving her gently and treating her so kindly. It felt amazing to demi, to finally be worth something to someone. To finally feel loved again.  It was amazing. However once r/c found this out they began to insist on closing the relationship, saying thaf it was wrong for them to be in this type of relationship, and that r/c should be more then enough for demi. She was done with them though and refused to let the relationship close. They ended up having a fight and demi quickly left to her y/c's after r/c got violent wjth her again. It was late at night when y/c got a knock on the door and hesitantly got up to answer it, the female being shocked seeing demi with bruises and cuts on her as well as a small bag. "Is it ok if i stay here for a bit?" She asked softly. "Please?"

Y/c....?