messy

Accidentally toxic y/c
Accidentally toxic demi
Accidentally Toxic relationship
Big sibling bakusquad

Y/c didn't know how to communicate properly and match that with a girlfriend who doesn't always explain stuff properly or is bad at explaining stuff and things get a little messy. Usually in fights y/c would end up ignoring demi for a few weeks to maybe a month. This results in demi eventually just breaking down and blaming herself and going to y/c and begging for forgiveness, y/c of course seeing the way this affects her and instantly feeling bad and forgiving her and they make up. Although this time things are alot more complicated. Y/c has been ignoring demi for 3 months now. Ither then the occasional class team up or assignment they get paired for or grouped together for y/c just ignores her. This has been causing demi an incredible amount of stress and it's taken a toll on just about everything in her life, classwork, friendships, socialness, self care. She keeps to herself more, she's not at energetic or chatty, she stopped going on class outings, barely eats, hardly showers, rarely sleeps. She's like a whole new person. She would spend hours in her room just breaking down every week. It was honestly all to much and it was affecting her negatively. She knew this, but she loved y/c, she loved them so much and didn't want to leave them. But she needed to, for her own sake. Her friends had been convincing and supporting her to break up with y/c knowing that this relationship was bad for the both of them. So thats what demi was doing now. She walked over to y/c and looked at them. "We need to break up" she said. Y/c finally acknowledged her and just seemed shocked. "What?" They asked. "I'm breaking up with you. For my own good and for yours. This isn't healthy. You have needs that i can't meet and i have needs that you can't meet. So our relationship is over" she said and gulped, feeling nervous and hugging herself. Y/c got up to try and talk to her but she flinched back anx her friends came in, pushing y/c away her and pulling her away from them. "She said it's over, leave her the fuck alone" bakugo growled and shoved them back down to sit on thw couch. "Unless it's school related you don't talk to her. This should have been clear enough for you so back off" mina said and glared at y/c before the two of them went to go join kiri, sero and demi up in her room for some much needed comfort on the blonde's behalf.

Y/c?...