soul pets

So basics of this au is that everyone gets one or two animals that pretty much depict their soulmate's personality and these pets will have water downed versions of the soulmate's quirk

Y/c has a static dog
That dog is a huskey
This is before ua but after the entrance exam.
Soulmate au

Ever sense they could remember y/c had a yellow and black husky. The loud and energetic dog would always wake up early in the morning and demand a walk. If she didn't get that walk she would start 'singing' until y/c finally got the leash. She would follow him absolutely everywhere, even in school. The teachers and schools were more then accommodated to handle soul pets. Yes soul pets, that's what people called them. The manifestation someone's soulmate that would come in animal form and when hitting the 4 year mark would also get a watered down version of the quirk. For poor y/c this meant that their dog was always staticy, meaning their soulmate probably had an electric quirk. Quite recently they had gone through the entrance exam for ua, y/c watched closely for anyone who could possibly be their soulmate. The only person their who seemed even close to matching their husky was a girl with blond hair and a black lightning streak in it she had a *insert animal* with her and seemed very affectionate towards it. Y/c tried to talk to her but she just seemed to have vanished. So now all that y/c could do was wait and pray that the girl had also gotten in.

Y/c...?