kidnapping your own kid

Mafia y/c
Mom demi
Actress demi
Artificial insemination
They still have their quirks

Y/c needed an heir. But didn't want to go through the toruble of going out, meeting someone, making a connection and all that stuff. So they figured an easier solution would be artificial insemination. Do whatever they needed to do or give, get a kid, wait a few years, kidnap the kid and other parent, pay off the other parent, keep the kid, boom an heir. So thats what they did. They had to wait a few years for all of this to actually happen. But when it finally did, they had someone hack into the place, figure out which person had their kidm after finally finding the other parent y/c dug up pretty much everything they could on the women. Demi kaminari. Average grades, above average looks, didn't have a stable family, a few shitty siblings and absent parents, had a good support system of some friends, an aspiring actress. She was decent enough. She didn't have a partner, if anything seemed to be severely lacking in that area, pretty much any lover she seemed to get was a cheater, abusive, or just an all together piece of shit. She currently lived her life as a single mom and an amateur actress. Y/c almost felt bad for her, seemed like the kid was the only thing she had going for her. They had a little girl, a boy would have been preferable but oh well, she had blond hair with a little streak of (y/c's hair color) she had (y/c's eye color) eyes as well. They didn't think much about it before giving an order to take both the mom and kid. It took almost a week for them to actually get the mom and kid, when y/c walked into the room to talk to demi they saw their little girl, holding onto demi and crying.

Y/c?...