young queen

Kid demi
Queen demi
Kid y/c
Non-human y/c
Slave y/c

Demi was a queen. A young queen. She was only 10. And frankly everyone wanted her, well more for their children than themselves. They wanted their kids to be young kings or queens as well. They thought she was stupid, or just vain. People sent her great gifts, jewles, clothes, gold, some even sent slaves. Frankly it disgusted demi quite a bit to recieve people as a gift. She always freed them and she would let them leave or would give them work at her castle. Currently she was sitting in her throne room and heard the door opened she sat up straight and looked ahead, seeing yet another royal come parading in. She sighed softly and rolled her eyes. She did take interest in the cage behind them though. probably some fancy whild animal. She mostly ignored the royal until they went towards the cage. "And this i give to the lovelg lady of the crown." The royal said, pulling the cover from the cage revealing...something. demi wasn't quite sure. It wasn't human but also wasn't an animal. "What...is that?" She asked. "This your grace is a *insert species* a magic beast, both human and animal. One i caught, enslaved and brought here just for you. To show you that my family is the most worthy of-" they tried but demi caught them off. "Of my hand in marriage?" She asked, a bit snappy. "You bring me, a queen, a creature you took from it's home and enslaved?!" She demanded and atood up. She went down the steps quickly, going to the cage and kneeling by it, opening the door of the cage. She frowned seeing inside. "They can't be any older than me" she muttered softly. "You took a child from thier home!!" She screamed, turning to face the royal. "You are no better than the men who slaughtered my family! Guards throw him out of here!" She demanded. She then looked at the little oje in the cage and calmed herself, kneeling down. "Come here little one" she cooed softly. "It's alright i won't hurt you" she whispered. The child moved closer and demi gently grabbed them and got them out of the cage. She stood up and helped them up. "Do you know how to speak?" She asked gently. "Can you understand me? Can you tell me your name?" She questioned. The kid just nodded and looked up at her. "Y/c" they said softly. Demi nodded and kissed their head. "Alright y/c. Do you want to go home or stay here?" She asked. "You don't have to decide right now but whatever you choose i will help you ok" she said gently.

Y/c?...