auction

Mafia y/c
Slave demi
Touch starved demi

Demi was a bit scared right now. She was being shown at a auction and well...she was worried about what would happen, if someone would buy her or if not. She gulped a bit and hugged her knees to her chest as she waited, people would occasionally come by to look at her. Not many seemed interested in her and Demi's worry grew. She started to zone out a bit before feeling someone touch her after a few minutes. She jumped and pressed her back to the wall, looking up in fear. Y/c looked at demi and tilted their head. She was pretty...like really pretty. Granted she did have a bit of dirt on her but a bath would get rid of that. "Your very pretty" y/c complimented and joticed the slight red that came across her cheeks and reached out to ruffle her hair. Greasy. "Your gonna need a bath when we get home" they said and took off their jacket, wrapping it around her before taking the tag off her neck and leaving for a bit, coming back with a seller and paying the person before y/c went over to demi again and picked her up in a princess carry, taking her to a car. Thw entire time demi was very confused. But when she was picked up she leaned on y/c and closed her eyes. It felt nice. They were warm. She also nuzzled into the jacket and smiled a bit. "Soft" she muttered and closed her eyes, feeling very comfortable, her anxiety going away a bit. Whoever this person was, demi felt safe and decided to take a little nap. "Sleepy" she muttered.

Y/c?...