snow

Tw for attempted suicide, bullying, slight insanity, poor mental health, neglect, and abuse.

Villian rehab demi

Demi was a villian, well at least thats what most believed. In reality she was just partially insane and highly needy and neglected, certian people decided to abuse that and use her in promise of 'rewards'. She had been caught with the lov and taken to ua for a chance at their rehabilitation program. She decided why not, thinking it wouldn't be to bad, that maybe she could make friends and she would be ok. She was sorely mistaken, instead all she got was a life of abuse and neglect from her classmates. She spiraled in that program. The only person who was ok with her was y/c. Well the only student anyway. She had a couple of teachers who looked out for her. Or tried to, as best they could anyways. She was just tired of all of this. One night it all just came to a head, she had enough, listening to everyone in the class talk about her like she was just some monster. She wanted to maoe cookies to try and get oj their good side, but once she heard what they were saying she just dropped the place of cookies and looked down, watching it shatter on the floor and staring at it for a minute before leaving the dorm building quickly. She didn't put on shoes or a jacket. Just left. She walked out into the snow and just kept walking. After a while she was just surrounded by trees. She wasn't sure where she was but just laid down, deciding to just lay here till she died. She didn't see a point in living if everyone hated her, if no one wanted her around or cared for her. Because that was all she wanted, someone to just care for her, to hold her and tell her it would all be ok. She wasn't sure how long she was out there but she heard crunching snow coming close, but ignored it, hoping whoever it was would just go away and leave her to die. She was tired and done qith trying to get other's approval. She felt arms slip under her body and someone pick her up snd hold up, whining softly she glanced up at y/c, who seemed concerned and scared.

Y/c?...