prank

Kinda Asshole y/c
Demi has a emotional support bunny

Demi was known for pulling pranks around campus. It's mostly just small harmless stuff like switching the salt and sugar, swotching things in the cabinet, or a prank call everynow and then, small stuff like that. She mostly does it to try and make people laugh and make herself feel close to her class. But lately y/c has been getting annoyed with her pranks and decided to prank her back, but being kinda an asshole y/c took it a little to far. The prank was supposed to just scare demi and teach her a lesson but instead she fell into full blown screaming and sobbing. The prank you ask? Y/c was going to trick demi into thinking they cooked her bunny. The little fluffy white bunny she always had with her in the dorms and was prone to babying. When demi came home from some late night training she went to her room to spend some time with her bun to relax before she went to shower and eat dinner and possibly make a prank call. However not seeing her bun she got worried and began to look for it. The class being in on the prank didn't really help her. Then was when things started to go bad, she got more frantic and ran to the common room to hopefully find her bun with koda, instead she saw y/c in the kitchen, pulling a cooked hare from the oven. When demi asked why y/c had that they explained how the market and closed and they didn't have food for dinner, so they got something from the dorms. And that was when shit hit the fan, demi crumbled to her knees and began sobbing. When y/c told her not to cry over some replaceable animal she went into a fit of rage and leapt at y/c, knocking them to the ground and started to choke them. Screaming at them how dare they take the only thing that she ever truely loved and that loved her back, how dare they rip her baby from her and expect her classmates to eat it, how dare they do this to her, her hands squeezing around their throat even tighter and nails digging into their skin making them bleed. She was just about to use her quirk on y/c when she heard her classmates yelling anx something white and fluffy was held in one of their arms. Immediately she left y/c on the ground and went to her bunny, taking it into her arms and hugging it, starting to sob uncontrollably.

Y/c?