leave

(This was originally gonna be fluff but now it's angst)

Pro hero y/c
Ua 2nd year demi
Omegaverse

Age gap 17 and 23

Tiggers: blood, abandonment, cheating, toxic relationships, child abandonment, attempted suicide.

Demi wasn't doing very well. She was currently being ignored by the person courting her and it wasn't going well. They had a big fight a week ago, demi storming out if the pro hero's apartment after they had rejected her trying to tell them about hwi she felt like she was ready to take their relationship to another level. But y/c simply told her she was to young to know, to young to do that, and they both ended up blowing up at eachother, each hurt in their own way, demi once again living through her abandonment issues and taking it at y/c's way of saying they didn't want her anymore. She did something she really regret next, calling her ex r/c, asking them to come over and well things escalated, her ex took that as a sign she wanted to get back together and they tried to take advantage of her. Luckily y/c came over to try and smooth things over with her and saw what was happening, getting r/c off of her and about to blow up when demi yelled it was her who invited r/c over. And with that y/c blee up at demi again, and thats what led to this situation. "What the fuck do you mean you invited them over?! You think it's fucking funny to play with me!? I was coming over to try and talk it out, but no, you go and try to have sex with someone else!" Y/c screamed at the younger omega. "That wasn't what i was- i was just-" demi tried to say but was quickly cut off. "Just what! Just what demi!" Y/c yelled, getting more pissed. "Just leading me on! Making me think you loved me! You were just using me fir money weren't you! Trying to get a taste of the rich life?! Is that it!" Y/c continued, degrading demi and making her cry. After that y/c just stormed out, leaving demi all alone in her little apartment. She ended up losing control of her quirk and electricity shot everywhere. She had a complete break down, breaking things in her apartment, screaming, crying, everything. After all no omega wanted to be abandoned, and demi especially, she already had abandonment issues after being left by her family. So now here she was in the middle of her living room, laying on the floor in a small pool of her blood a piece of glass in her hand from a broken frame and was just looking at the ceiling. She was done, done with it all. She was ready to leavebut of course here came her stupid knight in armor. She could hear the door open, hear someone come in, the yelling and felt herself being picked up before she blacked out she saw the familiar face of y/c before she passed, the piece of glass dropping from her hands, arms red and dripping, hair and clothes soaked.

Y/c?...