Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw

3rd POV

Location: 34.1381N, 118.3534W
0900HRS

Above the trees show an open area Luke said, "They are gonna be hitting us with everything they got" He looks forward "So we wanna engage with maximum speed" He nods "Neutralise their shooters, and then move on to our objective" He lower his arm "There's two things I want you to keep in mind".

He furrow his brows "Number one, I chose you for this squad because you are the most fearsome warriors on the planet" He motion his squad "And number two, you go out there, you do your job, and you take 'em down everyone" Luke raise his finger "And I mean everyone" He move his hand "Mani's and Pedi's at the mall later on today".

In front of him is his daughter soccer team called 'Dragons' the girls cheer clapping Luke raise his arms "Huh" He smiles as Sam claps the referee blows his whistle and the other soccer team girls called "Monarchs" They run onto the field while Sam and Luke fist bump then they get in formation and did the Haka.

Once they finish staring at the Monarchs team who stare back watching them a player ask "What" Looking at one another the referee blows his whistle and both teams move into position one player from the Monarchs team stood there she said, "I don't wanna play anymore" She runs into position.

Luke runs to the side clapping he said, "All right, let's go, girls" He stares still clapping "Let's go, let's go" He stops "Final two minutes" Then a man name DS Allan walk over he said, "Quite the cheering section" Luke looks to see Allan who nods behind him Luke turns to see the mothers of the girls all looking towards him Luke said "Oh, yeah".

Luke turns back to Allan "Yeah, it's the mums" He looks out the field "They come out to support the kids" Allan looking he said "Except there seem to be more mums than kids" Luke looks to Allan who raise his brows "Way more mums" Luke looks back towards the mothers who all stare towards him giggling Luke chuckles.

He waves at them smiling he said "Yeah, it's a big soccer town" He looks out the field clapping "Let's go, girls" Allen said "So, your intel was spot-on" He holds a pad out for Luke to look "That Damocles 7 emp weapon that went missing in the gulf" Luke looks to Allan "Arms dealers from the liberation front have it in Berlin".

Luke looks at the pad to see the device on the screen Luke said "Shit" He was looking at the field Allan said, "This thing can wipe out an entire electrical grid in a major city" Luke looks back to Allan "No lights, no power" The referee blows his whistle "Instant stone age" Luke looks out he said "Chloe, Maya, you can't let her run by you like that".

The soccer game continues "Let's go, let's go, cross" Allan said "Agent Hobbs, this is a class four WMD" Luke motion Sam's team "Do you have any idea what's at stake here" Luke turns to Allan he raise his arms he said "Yes, I know exactly what is at stake here, okay" Allan stare at him.

Luke motion both teams "If the Pink Butterflies beat my Red Dragons, that means we lost the championship" He spread his arms Allan move his head Luke lowers his arms "Which means I have 20 little girls who are crying, and that's not a good thing" He raise his hands again "Which then means I have to spend a lot of time in ice-cream shops and a lot of times at Tay Tay concerts".

Allan ask "Tay Tay" Luke gets frustrated looks back at Allan he said "Taylor Swift" Allan raise his brows turning "Gotta be shittin' me get it together, okay" Luke claps he said, "Let's go, girls" Allan looks back to Luke he said, "We need you to do this" Luke stares at the field "It's a lot of lives at stake".

Luke smiles watching the game "All right, but I need to be clear here" Luke listening as Allan points "The US Government cannot sanction this operation in any way" Luke moving a bit watching "You're on your own" Luke turns back to Allan "If this thing goes sideways, you don't just get burned".