TWELVE - MAKE IT HURT

The switch happened when I was riding Harry

My hips rolled forward, hands flat on his chest as I fucked him slow and steady. He was whimpering under me, desperate for me to move faster and let him finish, but I kept my pace. I wanted to prolong this. The night was only halfway through and I already missed fucking him.

"Your cock feels so fucking good..." I gasped, smirking down at him as I let myself pick up my pace just a smidge, "You were fucking made for me."

"Please... baby..." He gasped, whining again, "I need to cum."

"Not yet." I whispered back with a smile, slowing myself down once more, "You know how much I love torturing you..."

All night, I'd tortured him. I made him wait and beg to cum, I edged him and toyed with him. I took him to every limit he had and I pushed it further than he had ever experienced. The man was vanilla when he came to me and I wanted him to leave with a little spice. Apparently, it worked, because Harry was suddenly very much done being submissive with me.

He let out a frustrated sounding moan, his fingers squeezing my hips and sliding back to grip my ass cheeks roughly. He began to move me, suddenly, his hands lifting my hips and yanking them back down onto his cock. I gasped loudly at the feeling and he sat up to get closer to me, his mouth finding mine and swallowing up my cries of pleasure. He kissed me deeper than he had all night, his tongue desperate against my own, like if he didn't taste me he would die.

"Oh my god." I moaned against his mouth as he picked up the pace.

"I know, baby, I know it feels so good..."

My eyes rolled as I threw my head back, feeling my body light on fire at his words. His mouth dragged down over my neck and toward my chest, suckling red bite marks into my skin as he took control of my body. His lips slid back up, his tongue swiping out across my neck to catch a drop of sweat, and then he was back at my lips.

"You're taking me like such a good girl..." He murmured into my mouth, kissing me deeply again, and I clawed my nails down his back at the words. I hadn't been called a good girl in so long. It made me feel absolutely feral.

His hands were so strong and large. Within seconds he had taken control of the situation and was pumping his hips up to meet mine, fucking me harder and faster like he wanted to. I was good at being dominant and hadn't gone submissive for anyone since Luca. I expected the switch to feel strange to me, but it was natural. I was so consumed by the lust and the start of my orgasm rolling through that I couldn't find it in me to take control back. I wasn't sure I wanted to.

Harry reminded me what it was like to be a sub and all he had to do was grip me by the hips and call me a good girl. That man put a spell on me, the same way I had a spell on him all night, up until this very moment. We were in perfect harmony.