FIFTY-TWO - ON YOUR KNEES

*This chapter involves explicit sexual content including Shibari bondage, a M/M/F threesome, dom/sub dynamics and anal play

*This chapter involves explicit sexual content including Shibari bondage, a M/M/F  threesome, dom/sub dynamics and anal play

This love affair was no secret now.

Despite not blatantly saying the three words, I didn't feel as if I were missing anything. I didn't need the words. I could feel it. I could see it. I could reach out and touch it. Love. And not just any love-Harry's love, which was so gentle.

It floated through the air like a fluffy, pink cloud on a summer day. It felt warm and inviting. It felt safe and strong. It felt like walking into a room full of strangers and seeing the most familiar face in the crowd. I wanted to live inside of this feeling I had in my chest. Wanted to rip myself open and crawl inside, wanted to nestle up against my warm heart and let the love envelope me completely.

I was floating on cloud nine. I was convinced that he would follow me anywhere. There was a nagging voice in the back of my head that kept asking me, 'What if you're wrong?' and I shoved it down as far as I could. I spent too much of my time doubting Harry. I had to have faith in him now. I had to believe that he would find a way out, that he would find a way to give us our happy ending.

Harry watched in happy silence from the sidelines while I ran my booth at the convention. He helped carry everything in, he set it all up, he made sure each tester device was in working order and charged the ones that weren't. He took care of so much that I hardly had to lift a finger. Then he sat back and let me do my thing.

He let me flirt with everyone who approached, just so they would buy things. He packaged purchases for my customers and thanked them with a genuine smile. He stood every time I needed to demonstrate how to properly buckle a certain harness, or needed to show someone the right amount of force to use with a paddle or a riding crop.

His eyes would grow darker and darker each time I asked him to stand up, my fingers gentle on his skin right before the sting. I could see how anxious and ready he was for the convention to end so we could move onto our plans for the night-Apartment X.

There was one woman who was interested in learning more about Shibari, which is a Japanese style of bondage using beautiful silky ropes. It had been so long since I'd practiced that I was worried I'd forgotten, but I found that it was quite like riding a bicycle for me. I showed her how to do a few simple knots and a small crowd formed. I used Harry to demonstrate how to do an arm binder-which entails tying your partner's arms behind their back. The rope twisted all the way from their wrists to their shoulders and then over their chests. It was one of my favorite ties because it took away the use of the elbows completely, leaving Harry powerless to me.

Wrapping the silky black rope around his wrists and up his arms had my heart pounding. I hadn't done Shibari with anyone in so long. It was a very intimate act in my opinion and one that required a lot of trust in your partner. I was gentle as I wrapped the rope around his limbs but I tied them tight, wanting him to feel the bite just a little bit.