THIRTY-ONE - CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH

The day was long and slow

The day was long and slow. My mind trailed to Arabella every free moment that I had, wondering if she found the flowers I left on her balcony. Wondering if she liked them. Wondering if she would come to me tonight like I requested in my note.

It felt juvenile, leaving her flowers and notes and daydreaming about her like this. I had never gone through something like a crush, but I finally accepted that's what this was. I had a crush on her. Like a teenage boy, I felt jittery and nervous when I conjured up her face in my mind.

When I knew I was going to see her, I got this sickly sweet feeling in my stomach that I'd been referring to as a butterfly invasion. When I was with her... god, it was indescribable. Feelings I never thought I'd experience coursed through my veins for her. I didn't think I'd ever have this with anyone, not after being promised to the same girl my entire life.

It was exciting and scary at the same time. I didn't want to feel these things for her. I wanted to keep her at arm's length so that she wouldn't get hurt-so I wouldn't get hurt. But as hard as I tried to be, at my very core, I was soft. I was like melted marshmallows. I was plush and gooey and sticky. And she had plunged her hand right into my chest and intertwined her fingers within my softest and most hidden parts. Now I wanted nothing more than to make her happy and I didn't know how to stop.

My mind stayed stuck on her all day long until it was time to close. I found myself drifting off in front of customers, thinking of what happened between us this morning. Thinking of the things we could have done all day long if only Finn hadn't interrupted us. I would make sure that there would be no interruptions tonight. I wanted her to myself.

I made sure to call Jessie from the shop and thank her for stopping by this morning but to assert that I still wasn't feeling great and I needed to get some sleep. I remembered to put the chain on the door this time, so even if she used her key she wouldn't be able to get in until I undid the chain. I doubted I would ever forget to do it again after the scare this morning.

I didn't know when Arabella would show up or if she would even come at all. I figured if she did come, it wouldn't be until well after the sun went down, so I had time to kill. I just didn't know what to do with that time. I didn't want that time. I wanted her here already, now, with me. I forced myself to eat. I forced myself to shower. I laid on my couch and held a book in front of my face. I read the same sentence 32 times in a row before I put it back down.

"Come on, petal..." I groaned, looking at the balcony door to see it was pitch black outside. I checked the time, cursing when I saw how late it had gotten. She probably wasn't coming.

I shut my eyes, letting out a sigh as my mind took me straight to thoughts of her. I went back to earlier today and the way she looked first thing in the morning, with her sleepy eyes and her messy hair. To the way she felt against my body when she snuggled her ass into me. I thought about the way I was able to slip my hands into her underwear, about how soaking wet she was for me, about how badly she wanted me. My mind showed me how she looked as she came around my cock-cheeks all flushed, plump lips open in a pant, barely able to make a sound as the waves rode through her. My lower belly went all hot as my cock hardened at the thought, which only made me groan in annoyance.