Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity

This is the Apocalypse skull mask

Y/n POV

I walk in a control room then a ginger hair whit a beard stands up walks to me I give him a look stopping I said "Move" Ginger said, "Say that again" I glare at him said "Trust me if I did you would be dead" He smirks chuckles he said "I'm gonna enjoy this" I glare harder than Cipher calls "Welcome back, Y/n".

I look over to Cipher who looks at the screen "Nice job out there" She walks over as Ginger moves "You excited about tonight" Ginger looks at her ask "You're going on this" Cipher looks at him I notice the other people in the room look over Cipher looks at me "You're with me, Y/n" I give Ginger a look before walking after Cipher out of the room.

We walk along the hall towards a room where are guns in shelves she pulls out I raise a brow ask, "You showing me your collection" Cipher said "Yep" She pulls a bar to reveal more guns "A pair for every occasion" I look around said "You have enough guns in here to outfit a small army" I walk a bit forward staring at Cipher.

Cipher sits down she said "Oh, this is just the tip of the iceberg" I look down at the guns "You know what I like about you, Y/n" Staring at the it "You're a genuine outlaw" I look at her "I mean, you're a man who can survive through anything" I raise my head "Which is surprising because when I saw you in Tokyo, I heard about you surviving a car crash in a street".

I stare at her said "You must be confused about that" She stares at me I walk around "I was in another car crash before Tokyo, and I survived it that made me something, but this is about something bigger" I walk over to the pole "This way..." I close the shelf "...I changed myself" Cipher said, "That's not your responsibility" I said, "It's just who I am".

Cipher ask, "Is it" She stares at me "Let me ask you something, Y/n, what's the best thing in your life" I walk a bit said "Family", But Cipher said "No, it's not" I look at her "Not if you're being honest" I said, "I am honest" Cipher said "You're just covering yourself and not becoming what you are" I didn't say anything but walk away.

Then looking at some more weapons "I gotta tell you, this whole saving the world, Robin Hood nonsense you've been doing recently" I stop staring forward "It's bullshit" I look at her "It's not you" She push a shelf back in "Be who you are" I stare at her "Why live only a quarter mile with Dom Toretto when you can live your whole life that way" I narrow my eyes.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Luke is punching the wall in his cell panting as Shaw leaning against the wall watching he ask "Is that it" Luke looks over to him still punching "Is that all those bloated-out muscles will give ya" Luke stares "All show and no go" Luke does a final punch with a grunt he takes a breath looking at Shaw.

Then he walks over and pulls the table off the wall drags it over to where he was and starts lifting it up and down Shaw watching Luke said "Oh, I got plenty of go" Shaw points said, "You must misplaced that when I kicked your arse up and down that office of yours" Luke lifts the table he said "Yeah".

He puts the table down looking at Shaw "Just like you Brits, rewriting history, huh" Shaw points he said, "All I know is, it wasn't me that was thrown though out a four-story window" Luke said "Jumped" He move his arm "I jumped out of a four-story window, saving my partner's life" Shaw tilt his head.

Luke pointed to himself "'Cause where I'm from, we don't settle fights by throwing bombs" Shaw move his arm he said "Well, that's funny, because where I'm from, we don't need woman to run to our rescue" Luke cracks his knuckles "I mean, do you really believe you can stand in front of me and beat me in a straight-up, old-fashioned fist fight".