Start

Jungwon fell on the floor as the clock ticks. It's close till his last heartbeat.

He stood up as he used all his might to locate where Jay is and as he saw him, he ran towards him just in time for a gunshot to be heard, coupled with Jay's calling of his name.

Jungwon smiled as he glanced up at Jay who's currently in rage, shooting man after man, not leaving anyone breathing.

"No. . .. "

Jungwon reached out his hand to stop Jay and he succeeded when he felt himself being lift up from the ground.

"Stay with me Carrots. . . hang in there. . "

"Jay hurry!!"

He heard their friends yell but Jay knew what Jungwon really need to heal and to stay alive, the ocean.

He drove as fast as he could to the nearest beach but before he could even reach the waters, Jungwon's grip on his hand loosened as his skin turned paler than usual.

,___________

Hi everyone, welcome to another journey with Jaywon because in the votings, they won hahaha.

I hope you will follow them in their journey created by yours truly.

Again this is just for entertainment only and events are purely fictional.

As usual if you don't like shipping, I suggest you leave immediately but since you clicked on this story, I am going to assume you are fine with it hehe.

This story has no intention to harm anyone.

If you have concerns, requests, suggestions and others please let me know so that we can talk about it haha. Comment it or message me.

And as usual, enjoy reading.