XXXVIII

Jungwon

I am currently in the mansion kitchen as I patiently wait for Sunoo hyung to come and I hope Jake hyung will come with as well. They promised they will accompany me today because Jay hyung is not with me right now. He went to the police station for the case of his biological father to be discussed. He told me it will take a long time because it is a lot so I called in Sunoo hyung to accompany me. Also, Riki won't be with Sunoo hyung because he will go with Jay hyung. The same with Jake hyung as Sunghoon hyung will also be with Jay hyung and Heeseung hyung.

My feet immediately jumped off the couch when the doorbell rang so I went and open the door revealing Sunoo and Jake hyung with some food on their hold. I am so happy when I smell curry and I saw the same roasted sweet corn in a bag. Jay hyung loves corn and I also grew to love them.

"Did we take that long?"

"Not really, I'm happy you're both here. It was getting lonely."

"Aww no worries baby, we're here now. I will just plate the food"

Jake hyung walk to the kitchen and I look at Sunoo hyung who is fluffing up the pillows on the couch.

"Sunoo hyung?. . I want to ask you something"

He immediately turn to me and fixed his seat.

"What is it?"

I bit my lip as I look down at my hands before I look up and met his eyes.

" I saw this on TV tho. Two people began to kiss, and then they laid on the bed and their clothes are gone. . . . I asked Jay hyung about that and he suddenly became so secretive about it as if it is super secret. I want to ask, what is so secret about them?"

His eyes widen and when I look behind me, Jake hyung is frozen with plates on his hands before slowly walking closer and placing the plates on the table and the two of them look at me.

Why is this so secret? Even them wanted to keep it a secret. I wanna know too.

"Oh you won't tell me too? Alright, I will just ask google"

"No!"

"Wait!"

They both yelled at the same time making me stop and I don't know really what is going on. Why is it so secret?

"Tell me then . . . what does Jay hyung mean when he said that I'm not ready for it yet"

"Jungwon baby, that is highly sensitive and private. . . "

"I know kissing is suppose to just be between the two of you but why is it so secret?"

"Baby, people kiss right? Well, when they kiss, the kiss can turn different"

"Oh like when the tongue is used and not only the lips?"

I think that's different because when Jay hyung and I kiss, we sometimes used the tongue and it is really different.

"You and Jay kissed like that?!"

Sunoo hyung looked shocked and I think this is the part where the "private' comes in. They're not suppose to know right? This matter is between me and Jay hyung only. My bad, I'm just thrilled when I realized that Jake hyung is willing to explain to me.

"Ok, so when that happens, normally, the two will feel something, like higher temperature or arousal"

I know what arousal means, I learned it on TV and they say that triggers both people to get on it. Although I still dont know that 'it'.