XXI

Jay

I'm scared of heights.

The same person who is not afraid of guns and death is actually afraid of heights.

I got what Jungwon is talking about, I understand him but I am not sure how to be. Jungwon just wants me to be comfortable around him and I can see how he always make sure to look at me whenever he's about to do something to make sure I am comfortable.

But I just want him to enjoy this day. I want him to try all rides he want but the thing is, he wanted to try those rides that are located on air and it doesn't sit well to me. I am unhappy that I am just bringing him on booths to play simple games when the real purpose of coming to this place are the rides.

After he told me his favor, I began to think. Am I really thinking of his comfort?

Indeed, I always cook for him, I always do what he wants, I always want to make him smile, I always want to do something as long as it pleases him.

Am I doing too much just to keep him?

"Sir Park?"

We look up and saw Sunoo and Riki.

"Hey . . . looks like you two are having fun"

"Yeah, we are actually about to go to the drop thingy when we saw you"

"I see. .  do you want to join them?"

His eyes sparkled as he look at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll wait for you here. Don't you want to ride there?"

"I do I do! . . Sunoo hyung come on"

He grab Sunoo by his wrist as the walk towards the line we're in a few minutes ago. Riki also followed making me sigh in relief as I know there is someone with them that can handle them. I don't know, Riki gave me that vibe of a mischievous but trustworthy younger brother.

I waited for them at the bench as I made a quick call for Heeseung.

"Heeseung. . . how is everything going?"

"It's going fine sir. The thing is we have a few problems. . . I'm just gonna send them to you. I hope you respond immediately"

The line went dead as I immediately checked my emails. There are three videos sent by Heeseung and from the angle, I can tell that he took this secretly.

In the first video it is two of my divers talking with each other.

"Do you think that Jay noticed what we did? I mean, he's not here so he won't know about the missing black pearls"
(Diver 1)

"I think he place someone in charge. How much do you think JS fashions will pay us for these pearls?" (Diver 2)

"Much more than what Jay is paying us. I mean, I already called the company and they agreed to meet us"
(D1)

"What if we got caught?"
(D2)

"Nah, that stupid Park won't even notice"

Stupid?

You sure have no idea how your soul just went to hell without you even dying. I always thought that Heeseung is purposely taking the pearls on purpose to keep or sell. It turns out that these two are the real culprit. I knew it, I should've just not hire them but on the other hand, I want to know more about the JS Fashion so I would like to see how they go.