XXIX

Jay

After Jungwon is fast asleep, I carefully remove my arms under his head and remove his around my waist as I slowly step out the bed and into my own office in this huge ass house.

Upon entering, I saw Heeseung and Sunghoon with Riki seated around my table with all the papers from the envelope on the table and a laptop ready with the CD still in its plastic cover. Honestly, I dont know what to expect and I don't want to see something that can change my point of view towards my adopted father. I don't want to have something against him.

But still, he tried to hide it from me and I hate that he has no plans to show me. With just three letters, I managed to unveil a lot of answers. Imagine if Jungwon didn't accidentally bump to my father.

I sat on my chair as I opened the CD and into the laptop it goes.

I opened it and it contains four videos. Sorting it by date, I played the oldest file and it shows a woman on the hospital bed with a baby in her arms and had the biggest smile I have ever seen for someone in the hospital.

That woman is beautiful and to say she's bright is an understatement as everytime she looks down ont the baby, she's literally glowing.

"You look stunning honey . . . "

The woman looked up and smiled at her husband who is holding the camera and filming them.

"He's beautiful I'm gonna cry again . . look. . give him a close up"

The camera zooms to the baby who is prettily sleeping in his mother's arms.

"I can't wait to see him open his eyes . . I hope he has your eyes. "

The woman said with a smile and the camera points towards her husband who zooms to his eyes.

"You want him to have my eyes?"

"Mhmm. . . also your nose, your face shape . . .- -"

"Yah, it would be more amazing if he has something of yours too. . like your hair. I would love him to have a soft and fluffy hair like you. . or your eyes, they're so pretty"

"My eyes are pretty for a girl. . if he has my eyes, he would look too soft and I want your eyes for him to have more than mine"

"Ok baby. . but I want him to have your smile. . . also your dimple"

"My dimple isn't that deep you can't even see it. ."

"It doesn't matter . . . I love your smile. . ah I want to have another child already, maybe a girl. . . goodness she'd be so pretty.   ."

"Do you have any idea how hard it is for me?!!"

We all smiled as the woman threw the pillow to her husband who's laughter echoed in the background before the video ended.

The next one is a CCTV footage and it shows the same woman from the hospital. I bet she's already home as the place looked like a fancy living room.

"Alright Seong-ie. . . you behave alright? Your cousin and uncle and grannies are visiting you today. . . are you excited to see Sunghoon-ie?"

I gaze towards Sunghoon who's eyes never left the screen. I think he also thinks what I am thinking right now as the way he grips the end of the table is dangerously tight I'm afraid that wood could snap any second.

The video continues with the sleeping baby Jongseong on view until some time passed and he woke up as he look around and voices were heard.

The video shows Jongseong's mother with another woman holding a baby.