XLI

Jungwon

I am currently preparing the fish bowl for Heeseung hyung to pick up later and although I don't want to part with them, Maeum said that they also want to give Heeseung hyung company since he's been their friend too. Although I really will miss them, they assured me that they will talk to me through video call if Heeseung hyung will call.

I trust Heeseung hyung, I mean who wouldn't? He's such a nice person and if I have met him instead of Jay hyung, I probably will like him. I mean, he's got everything.

"Ok be nice to him. . although I know he won't understand you but don't stress him out ok?"

"We won't your highness. We will be the best buddies for him"

"I know you two will. . . I'm gonna miss you"

"We will too . . . but if you visit Heedeungie you will see us . ."

"You gave him a nickname?"

"He's cute and it suits him . . I wonder why he is still single"

"Oh I heard that he has a crush on someone . . I think Jay hyung knows her . . oh he's here"

I carefully picked the bowl and called Maeumi to follow us downstairs to which my dog follows. When we reach the living room, we saw Heeseung hyung speaking with Jay hyung and his face is kinda pink. He's blushing.

"You're here"

Both turned their faces to me and I went and sat down beside Jay hyung placing the bowl on the table. My dog immediately cuddled on my lap as I pet his fur.

"I managed to get into a university and will be starting soon . . ."

"Hmm that's good. . . congratulations"

"Thanks Wonie. . anyway, Jay told me the work for me is ready . . I'm meaning to ask you, what will I do?"

Jay hyung cleared his throat and fixed his posture before looking at the two of us.

"Ok, apart from the jewelry business, dad also invested in a tunnel aquarium. It will open next week and they're looking for employees. This is not just a tunnel aquarium but also a restaurant. Half of the tunnel is for attraction and half of it is for dining in . . . I recommended the two of you on the other slots possible. Hyung, if you want, you will be having the weekends for security duty. You'll be the security guard posted in the restaurant for the whole day on Saturdays and Sundays only and another security guard will take your place during the night. Carrots, you will be working in taking care of the fishes so they will not be sick. They're essential for the aquarium. Not only the fishes but also the water and the floor of the aquarium.

I thought before of placing you two in one of the stores as a security personel and a salesperson but then this good friend called and invited me to their ribbon cutting ceremony. He told me about their lack of staff so I said I might have two . . .

What do you guys think?"

"I'll do it! I'm gonna have fun with the fishes .  But you said it's also a restaurant. . will they be eating the fishes from the aquarium?"

Not the fishes . . what if they will take the fishes from the aquarium and cook them in the restaurant? Their friends are gonna be sad.

"No baby. . . they will take the fishes from other places . . the fishes in the aquarium are not meant for eating. . ."

It is really hard for me still to think of fishes being eaten. After we entered that store where fishes are placed in freezers, I never wanted to go there again. And I love Jay hyung for understanding and not buying fishes anymore. Well at least not killing it and eating them in front of me because I know he still loves them.