XXVIII

Jay

Jungwon left the envelope on the table and I know I recognized it but what I don't understand is the fact that dad has had it before. Is he the one who took it from my safe? He knew this is an important part of my life and he chose to hide it from me? For what reason?

It would be a huge plot twist if he turns out to be the one who killed my family and now he knew there is an evidence, he wants to hide it.

I sure hope not because I don't want to hurt him in any way. But still, why did he hide it? Or even worse, why did he took it in the first place?

I took the envelope and stared at it as I managed to make sure everything in there is complete before I turned to the two people in front of me who is also confused at my sudden silence.

Because I cannot wait, I immediately opened the letter and read the content.

anyone reading this,

I know the baby is already with you and I trust he's in good hands. Please please, I beg you to take care of him. He was suppose to be dead but I manage to save him before that happens and that I want to still make him live his life.

This baby is the one and only heir of the most successful clothing and accessory company in the country and one in the world. He is the only child of the PRESIDENT and CEO of JS Fashion. The baby is Park Jongseong.

IF THIS LETTER IS STILL WITH YOU, IF HE TURNED 18 AND OLDER, LET HIM KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT HIMSELF.

I know you're doubting about this but trust me, that baby is no ordinary baby.

Attached to this letter is a record of the murder of his parents. Protect the evidence. Protect the CD. Don't do anything with it, allow Jongseong to avenge them in the future.

His uncle is now the new owner of the said multi millionaire corporation and he's firing everyone who is still loyal to his brother which is all employee. The company that was once for passion and love, is now all about money and money alone.

I beg you to raise him and not let anyone know about him or this letter. The heavens have chosen you to handle this and I trust you. I might die today or tomorrow.

Please raise him well. Don't let his heart be filled with greed and hatred. When he finally finds out about the truth, I believe he will handle it in a humane way. Don't let him be bad. Fill him with all the love you can and show him the importance of love for others and not only to self.

DON'T LET HIM USE JONGSEONG. USE JAY INSTEAD. THAT IS THE NICKNAME HIS MOM GAVE HIM.

Thank you so much.

My world literally went downhill after I read the letter. I don't know what to feel as I feel like I'm going crazy so before my sanity ran out, I opened the certificate of birth which indicates the date of birth and everything including a few information about my supposed parents. Lee Jongsuk is indeed listed as the father and it makes me wonder why my last name in the certificate is Park.

My question is answered when I saw something beside the certificate stating how Lee Jongsuk will now be legally taking the surname Park making the baby's surname, Park.

I place the letter smd certificate on the table as Heeseung took the letter with shaking hands and I assume it is because he recognized his father's handwriting.

Sunghoon browse through the birth certificate as I pulled another letter and I'm sure this is Hena.

Jongseong,