XXXI

Jay

My ring glowed red indicating that Jungwon pressed the button. He's in danger.

Without further ado, I ran outside the office only to retreat back when I saw men walking up the stairs. I immediately gaze towards my room where Jungwon is at attempting to ran as fast as I can but a scream stopped me and we recognizes it as Sunoo and Riki immediately ran to their shared room without thinking and I fired my gun towards the men entering my room.

I immediately ran inside my room but my heart drops when I saw an empty bed.

I ran outside firing my gun one after the other until I reached the pool and there I saw a glimpse of his head as they take him away.

I held a man by the neck as I tried to make him spill the person behind the attack and I am not even surprised at the name he mentioned.

I immediately told Sunghoon to follow me to his father's lair and I know exactly where he will bring Jungwon to.

I am going crazy right now as I began to think of what could he possibly do to Jungwon. What if Jungwon got scared and cried and they see his tears and decided to torture him for more?

They better not. I don't want to kill someone. I shed blood but I never killed anyone, and I hope it stays that way. They better not do anything to make me kill them.

I drove to his hideout but some stupid idiot decided it is best to really shot my tires in the middle of the road making me shoot him on his leg. I saw however how he crashed on a nearby tree, unconscious. Not my problem is it?

I stepped out the car and I sigh in disbelief when I saw how my tires cannot be salvaged anymore. I then called Heeseung to follow me to the direction I sent with a car as fast as he could but after I ended the call, I realized how it will take Heeseung some time to come here so I just grabbed the man's still functioning motorcycle and rode to the direction of Sooho.

I hope I won't be too late.

When I got there, I called him and my feet led me to a room where I saw Jungwon tied on the bed without his shirt not his joggers.

Without thinking, and forgetting that Jungwon is there looking at me, I shot all the men here and there who were in the room.

I untied him from the bed as I handed him his clothes and made him wear my jacket.

I let out a sigh of relief when I confirmed that he wasn't touched in any way before carrying him to leave this place. I will just deal with Sooho later as Jungwon is more important right now.

I am about to leave when a gunshot emerged from somewhere and Jungwon suddenly went limp the moment he wrapped his arms around my neck.

I immediately shot Sooho who successfully evade my bullets.

I ran towards his direction without any thought but to kill him then and there. I don't even care about him paying for his crimes as I just want to kill him.

______

Jungwon fell on the floor as the clock ticks. It's close till his last heartbeat.

He stood up as he used all his might to locate where Jay is and as he saw him, he ran towards him just in time for a gunshot to be heard, coupled with Jay's calling of his name.

Jungwon smiled as he glanced up at Jay who's currently in rage, shooting man after man, not leaving anyone breathing.

"No. . .. "

Jungwon reached out his hand to stop Jay and he succeeded when he felt himself being lift up from the ground.

"Stay with me Carrots. . . hang in there. . "