VI

Jay

I let out a sigh as I made a mental note to drop off by HYBE Medical Center later. I brought out my phone before turning to the whining group of criminals.

"Try to tell anyone about me . . . and I will hunt you all down. ."

Good thing I have half my face covered.

I dialed the emergency hotline before I turn to them which they all look away.

"Yes hello . . uhm there are a bunch of wounded men in the abandoned burnt orphanage area. .. I don't know. There's a van here. . I think this is the burnt orphanage from 15 years ago. . you better hurry or they will ran out of blood"

I entered my car and drove away.

I can't believe I am actually driving to the hospital. And the moment I enter, I immediately spotted Sunghoon seated in front of the operating room. Damn, how can I forget their relationship?

I went straight to the cashier and asked for Shim Jaeyun and I asked for the full cost of whatever he'll be operated from which is a lot by the way.

I gave her my card to which she gasp upon the sight. I guess black cards are a sight these days and I just happen to have only that card in my wallet today.

I walk to the exit of the hospital to which I saw the men being wheeled in the emergency room.

................ ( I am running out of scenes so let us have some time skip )........

My dad and I are now driving to the seaside to get to the island where we will be mining for pearls underwater.

"Dad .   by the way, once the pearls are released, let us have the three new faces take the photoshoot at the beach . . sophisticated looks like them will make the scene more majestic"

My dad laughed and I know I gave a good idea.

Arriving at the port, me and my dad boarded the yacht towards the small island and I could say, it looked prettier than on the picture.

We landed on the seaside and my dad's men came to our aid and helped us with my luggage as me and my dad went to speak with the person in charge of this small island.

We were warmly welcomed or should I say very warmly welcomed. I am curious to what these women are doing as they continuously tried to give me something.

Dude, I don't need those shits and I don't care if you fish them out the sea.

The person in charge toured us around which is unnecessary to be honest because I believe I will only be staying in the house for the rest of my stay.

Arriving at the house made me breathe finally as I roam around the fully furnished house. It look so luxurious.

as my dad and the man spoke with each other, I was given the time to tour the house and I came across the balcony and the view was breathtaking. I can clearly see the sea to which I think is my advantage as I can see the people diving.

I went back to my bag and grabbed my phone and camera. I began to snap few pictures here and there. Damn this is really a good view and I know exactly where to place the models to snap the prettiest photos for those precious pearls.

I place my camera on the side before grabbing my telescope and started sight seeing from afar.

_____

Night came and dad invited me to have dinner with the other citizens here so that I can call for company if I needed to.

I joined them for dinner because I hate it when I rejected dad's invitation. I just sat there and ate as my dad spoke with the other folks. But then my interest was triggered when the folks mentioned something about the pearls.