XXIII pt. 4

Jay

It sounded ridiculous but the one whom the evidence I found pointed to was me myself. What on Earth? And to think that all witnesses died? Hena was killed, Mia died and Seungyun was killed. All possible evidences Mia or Hena could hide in the orphanage are now burnt a long time ago. Is there no one else who knew everything? Or perhaps someone Seungyun shared this secret to?

Maybe his co workers? His wife?

Yes indeed his wife.

I cannot assume that I am indeed the heir, the real heir of JS Fashions until I have solid proof. This is so ridiculous.

I drove back home and I immediately walk to Heeseung's room but he's not there making me nervous. Could it be that he's not really an ally?

I entered Sunghoon's room and I saw him awake but the weird thing is the fact that Jake and Heeseung are speaking like they've known each other since birth. Sunghoon thankfully is now alright as he is joining the two with whatever they're talking.

"Sir Jay! Did you find anything?"

"I did but by chance do you know anyone your father is acquainted to? Your mom?"

"Mom? I am not sure tho but I believe dad shared something to her. I can contact her for you"

"Yes please"

"Oh I forgot to tell you that mom's phone was stolen so you cannot call her now"

I'm shocked when Jake spoke and called Heeseung's mother his mom.

"Sir Jay, I'm sorry but this is Shim Jaeyun, he's my brother. We have the same mothers but our dads are different. Uhm but I think our mom knows something"

"Ok I don't need more twisty fates, just tell me her address and one of you come with me. Oh anyway, Sunghoon, is there a chance you know something about your dad's real son? Or your cousin? What even is the Name of your father's brother?"

"I don't know because they don't wanna tell me. Their son is believed to have a birthmark on his back so when they saw that I don't have it, they knew I am not the real Sunghoon so dad's treatment towards me changed tremendously.  Dad actually never mentioned his brother's name to us. And his nephew is also unknown to us apart from the fact that he died"

"Birthmark? And no one knew the name of his brother. Thanks Sunghoon. Heeseung come with me, let's pay your mother a visit"

We again drove to his mother's address and to say that I am tired is an understatement because I feel like dying.

When we reached her house, we knocked and she opened and immediately ran to Heeseung pulling him in for a tight embrace.

I am too impatient and I cannot stand this any longer so I immediately asked  her why I'm here for.

"I am sorry to interrupt but this is an urgent matter. Did your husband mention his boss to you when he's alive? Please this is urgent, I need a name"

She is too stunned to speak but somehow gave me an answer that even leads to a more complicated question.

"I forgot the name. He always spoke about a Mr. Lee before we separated and before I met Jaeyun's dad. Mr. Lee is the previous owner of the JS Fashions"

Lee?

What the heck?!

"Anything else?"

"Nothing else I'm so sorry. Before he was found dead, he called me and told me that someone will soon give him justice. He spoke weirdly. I cannot forget what he told me, "I hid the baby and all his identity. He's at an orphanage. All his papers are with him and all evidence against the enemy who is behind it is with him. Don't forget this ever. Write it down if you could. Don't forget it". I don't know what he meant but that's what he said. Also he mentioned before the gunshots that justice for Mr Lee and his wife will be given when the child turns 18 and see his letter"