XXV

Jay

Those morons better know what they're doing and not lay a finger on them or else.

I am confident in Riki's skills, why? Simple, dad trained him before after me and because he wanted someone he can trust inside the photo shooting and within the models we recruit, he made Riki one of the models so I trust him.

However, he's alone and those men are many. How on Earth did they know about Jungwon? Could it be that they know his secret only I know? Did they found out about him being a mermaid who can cry pearls?

Heeseung drove directly into the beach and indeed, the moment I stepped out the car, those men started firing making the people flee the scene. I managed to take a glimpse of Jungwon and Sunoo diving into the ocean and Riki immediately fired back as he dodged bullets here and there trying to make those gunman away from where Jungwon and Sunoo dove into.

I followed the traces of Jungwon and Sunoo as I dodge bullets that are on me. I ran as I fired back and I managed to pin down one of them as he tried to scream but I smack his face.

"Tell me who?"

"Park Sooho. He wants to take that guy with the black hair. We don't know why but he told us he is his master card to you"

I fired at one man who's about to ran to me as I followed Riki who's being pursued by some more and I'm glad to say, Riki hid himself well.

I am now mad and nervous considering the fact that there are many things that is going on and to think that only one name is involved in this makes me don't want to investigate and just drive him to his grave. If Jungwon or Sunoo got hurt, I swear, Sooho won't see the light of day as he would be asleep for a long time. I am not a trained sniper for nothing, I can kill him if I want to.

Not long after, the police came and immediately I raised my hand in surrender and my gun was taken however, the officers knew from the witnesses that I am not the one who started it making me free of any possible criminal offense plus, my gun is licensed so no worries. It is just self defense and those officers know me, I have to say.

I walked over to Riki who looked frazzled as his eyes directly is into the ocean.

"Someone was shot"

He said and panic is evident in his eyes as he begin to tear up.

"I hope no one is hurt. . they just reunited. . ."

"What do you mean?"

"Sunoo . . he's been dreaming of seeing his brother again . . and now they saw each other . .  this has to happen . "

"Jungwon is Sunoo's brother?"

"Let's find them quick"

We ran around the resort but we couldn't find any sight of them making my heart race thinking of possibilities one of them was hurt.

Just then, a very enchanting voice filled my ears and they're so familiar. I heard it once before I first met Jungwon. The voice that almost made me believe in sirens.

I focused and tried to locate the voice and I am glad Riki is following because wherever Jungwon is, Sunoo could be with him, hopefully.

I walked closer until we came face to face with a huge rock and the voice is clearly behind that rock so we went there and indeed the two of them are there with Sunoo laying on the ground and Jungwon just removing his palm from Sunoo's abdomen.

They embraced each other before I stepped in only to be startled when I saw his half.

Indeed, he's a mermaid, but he looks so beautiful in this form. His black hair is now blue, so as his eyes, his skin is pale as snow and his tail is the most beautiful combination of blue and read I have ever seen. It is glimmering under the sunlight making it look more breathtaking.