I

It is a stormy night when a man in a raincoat was running under the angry pours of water from the sky. The streets were empty with no single streetlight on and his only guide was his dying flashlight. He kept running as he held the small basket near his chest attempting to protect what is in it.

The man managed to reach his destination making him sigh in relief as he slowly open the lid of the basket. Inside the basket, the baby opened his eyes as he let out a heartbreaking cry.

The man placed the basket in front of the orphanage as he familiarized himself with the sign, the location and the building.

"Don't worry young master. The heavens are a witness of your rightful place in this world. Destiny will work and you will be back with your head high and your heart strong. You must live. . . you will be a survivor. May the heavens hear your hopes and may they guide you to your destined path. . "

He knocked on the door as hard as he could and in that moment, a woman opened the door for him.

The man, without a word handed her an envelope. the woman was having a bad day so she just slip it in her dress pocket and take the basket with the baby with her inside without giving a shit about any details of the mysterious boy.

The door was shut close and the woman looked at the baby with a frown on her face.

"Poor you . . . this place is about to be taken down by the government in no time. . . you will just be back to wherever you're suppose to be placed. . along with the other kids here"

She left the shivering infant in his basket as she went back to bed.

But the baby is tougher than she had thought. The next morning when the rain was gone, the woman found the baby still with his eyes open and playing with his socks he managed to remove from his feet.

One of the workers pitied the said baby and actually gave him some warm milk and a warm bath before dressing him in warm and new clothing.

"There,. . you're all warm and cozy. . I wonder how your parents leave you like this . . you're one gorgeous baby . ."

The woman turned to the lady who accepted the baby that night.

"Is there any paper that comes with him?"

The lady raised her brows and handed the envelope that was given to her as she does not care on bit of the mysterious baby.

In the envelope, there's a letter and what looks like a birth certificate. The woman opened the letter as she carefully placed the baby on the bed to sleep well.

The letter red. . .

To anyone reading this,

I know the baby is already with you and I trust he's in good hands. Please please, I beg you to take care of him. He was suppose to be dead but I manage to save him before that happens and that I want to still make him live his life.

This baby is the one and only heir of the most successful clothing and accessory company in the country and one in the world. He is the only child of the PRESIDENT and CEO of JS Fashion. The baby is Park Jongseong.

IF THIS LETTER IS STILL WITH YOU, IF HE TURNED 18 AND OLDER, LET HIM KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT HIMSELF.

I know you're doubting about this but trust me, that baby is no ordinary baby.

Attached to this letter is a record of the murder of his parents. Protect the evidence. Protect the CD. Don't do anything with it, allow Jongseong to avenge them in the future.