XX

Jungwon

I went down to the kitchen and placed the tray in the sink when I heard someone spoke.

"Jungwon right?"

I immediately look at my right and I saw an elderly man dressed in the same suit I always see Jay hyung wear in his office.

"Yes?"

"I'm Jay's dad. . ."

"Oh . . hello, nice to meet you"

"I just want to thank you. I mean, my son never had someone when he's growing up that he became so distant and I taught him wrongly when we're together.  .  thank you for staying with him. I always had hopes for him and now that hope I'm seeing is you. Stay by his side. Maybe you're the answer to what I've been asking the heavens for. I am seeing a different side of him these days, a different side I'm loving"

"Oh thank you sir. . . Jay hyung is not actually bad like what I have seen on TV or read on paper. Or is he just good to me?"

"No. . . he just need someone to show him the world I failed to show him.  . and please, don't call me sir. Dad will do"

"Ok dad . . . I will now check on him, he's taking me somewhere fun"

"Enjoy your date!!"

"We will!"

I ran back to his bedroom and I saw him already dressed perfectly as always.

"Are we going now?"

"Yeah yeah. The amusement park is not going anywhere. ."

"Your dad says to enjoy our date. . now hurry"

"Wait what? Do you know what a date is?"

"Yeah. . I watched on TV that it is something lovers do. . . and lovers are like boyfriends so I thought maybe boyfriends hanging out is a date . . . we're boyfriends right?"

"Carrots listen . . . boyfriends are more than friends. Don't listen to everything the people tell you ok? Sometimes they're not telling the truth"

"but didn't you say I'm more than your friend?"

"Ok ok . . come on let's go on a date"

I'm so excited making me ran ahead of him again and immediately, I went to the parking garage and wait for him in front of his car. He then entered but instead of going in, he pulled my hand and we went on a different type of vehicle. I think it is a motorcycle. It only has two wheels. Can those two wheels carry us tho?

He handed me the helmet as he wore his. I place it on my head before I look at him climb the motorcycle and it roared to life.

"We'll ride that?"

"Yeah. . there might be no parking spot in the amusement park . .  hop on"

He instructed me what to do before I sat behind him. I felt unsafe in an instant as there is nothing to hold onto, I can lean back and literally fall, I felt open to any accident.

"Jay hyung . .  can we take the car instead? I felt scared"

"Just hold on tightly on me ok? Don't let go. Also we will reach there faster. I will protect you don't worry"

He grabbed my arm and wrap them around his waist as I held onto him as tight as I can. I place my head on his back as I attached myself even closer to him.