XV

Jay

It's been days since Jungwon has been coming to my office and the staffs are already used to his adorable manner that they always make sure to not be negative around him. Sunoo has been his best friend.

After the day in the company discussing things here and there, I went back to my office to check on Jungwon as he's again watching TV only to see him dead asleep on the couch with the TV still going and the remote on the floor.

I really should think of what he can do for me aside from the pearls he's crying. He must not think that I am just about the pearls.

I am about to wake him up when my phone rings. It's Heeseung.

"What is it?"

"Sir, I have sailed the part of the sea that you asked me and I didn't find any sight of the pearls. I found some pearls but from oysters"

"How about the old man?"

"Sad news tho that's why I called. He cannot sail with me to the stronger waves so I left him by the shore. I overheard him once that he wanted to kind of expose you for treating your workers badly, something like that"

"Ok thank you Heeseung. . don't worry, I'll take care of him. . also, how about your fellow divers?"

"They're fine but also unlucky. . . I mean, we haven't found anything yet"

"I see . . we're unlucky then. . I'll be back in a few. . . tell them to rest first and so are you. .."

"Sir . . by the way, the divers also spoke about their pays. . ."

"I'll pay them when I'm back there. ."

"I'll tell them. . thank you sir"

"Ok thanks for the information"

Heeseung is actually a great right hand if you ask me. I mean, I cannot fully trust him but if I somehow show him I trust him, he might also trust me. Also putting him in charge once in a while won't make him feel like merely a servant. He might actually help me.

Now for Park Sunghoon, I want to help him but I don't want to have anything to do with the company of his father. Now how can I do that?

I mean, his father do not deserve my help after what he has done to me and what he's doing with his son. I just want to help Sunghoon tho.

In the middle of my thinking, my phone ring once again.

"Yes?"

"Jay, it's Sunghoon. . . "

"What is it?"

"This is kinda personal. . I want to talk to Jake . ."

"Call him. ."

"He changed his number. . . and my dad forced me to change mine. . "

"So? . ."

"Please I just want to talk to him. . . make sure he's alright. I'm afraid dad might have found out about us. . "

What the heck? That man ha a whole company to save and yet he's here meddling with his son's love life? I don't understand him.

"Ok fine. ."

I called my assistant to call for all models to come to my office. I know only Jake is needed with this but I can't make anyone talk about that.

"Hey Carrots wake up"
Jungwon woke up and his eyes widen before immediately leaning back.