XLII

Jungwon

I'm currently waiting for Jay hyung because he has some business to do with Sunghoon hyung and he told be beforehand that he might be late coming home so I'm waiting for him.

Anyway, I will be starting work the day after tomorrow and I'm so excited because I have seen all the fishes and they're all being taken care of properly. The water in the tank is also seawater which is a relief for me. If I is not then I will personally transport some sea water in there hehe.

I laid on the bed waiting for Jay hyung but he is not coming back.

Is business that hard that it took him till this hour?

Although I know he's gonna be busy, I didn't expect him to come home this late.

Just then, I heard his car pull over and immediately I stood up and waited for him and indeed, he opened the door to our room and indeed, he entered making me smile in an instant.

"You're home"

"Did you wait up for me?"

"You know I can't sleep alone . ."

A light kiss was placed on my lips before he disappeared in the showers and I heard the water running.

If I start to work and he will also work, will we even have time to be together like this again? Will we have time to go on dates? Or he will be very busy.

What if we will not have time together?

I almost tear up by just thinking about it. I don't like us not being together

"Carrots, let's go to bed. . I'll take you out tomorrow to meet up with Sunoo and Jake - - - Carrots? Hey are you alright?"

I immediately grip his shirt as I bury my face on his chest preventing myself from crying.

"I don't want us to not have time for each other . . I want us to always spend time together"

"Of course we'll always do that . . what made you think like that?"

"If you work, and I work, we might not have time to hang out because we're tired . . I don't like us not talking together. . I don't like us to be distant . ."

He pulled away from my grip as I was placed on his lap, still I am holding onto him l. What if he will disappear if I let go?

"Look at me please. . "

I met his gaze as I swallow my tears.

"No matter how busy I am or how tired I am, I will make sure I won't get tired of you. . Carrots, I won't go anywhere, I promise. . . trust me ok? I'm always here . . "

"What if I will be the one to go because the ocean needs me?"

"I will wait for you to come back . . . and after your work in the ocean, I will be here waiting for you . ."

I look him in the eyes as he gave me a smile and I feel like there is nothing to worry about. Whenever he gave me that smile, I am always assured that everything is going to be fine.

I'm just maybe. . I'm just so worried . . I got so used to this set up that I am scared for it to change into a big one, like Jay hyung not beside me anymore.

I know I don't have to worry about anything but I just can't help it.

"Nothing will change. . ."

His fingers again wiped the side of my eyes as he pulled me to his embrace.

"Let's sleep now ok?"